FISAT Business School announces Admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program for the Academic Session 2021
FISAT MCA Admission 2021 – Federal Institute of Science and Technology (FISAT) Business School invites applications for admission to its MCA 3-years & Lateral MCA (2 years) Post Graduate Program for the academic year 2021-22
Interested candidates can submit an application in the prescribed format on or before the last date. Check the post below for details such as eligibility criteria, application process, intake, etc for FISAT MCA Admission 2021
MCA Program Details
- Two year Postgraduate program consisting of four semesters.
- The annual intake is 120.
- The course is approved by AICTE and affiliated to the A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University, Kerala.
FISAT MCA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date of submission of application form :- July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for FISAT MCA Admission 2021
- Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree. OR
- Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University).
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
- Must qualify the entrance examination conducted by a competent authority as per the rules and regulations of APJ/AICTE/Govt.
FISAT MCA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website http://fisat.ac.in/
- Applications should be complete in all respects. A candidate will be considered for admission, only if he/she has furnished the relevant certificates prescribed in the Prospectus, in proof of eligibility.
- During the online application process, the candidate is required to fill the form online using the link given above, pay the application fees of Rs. 350 (Netbanking/Debit card/Credit card), update the marks when available, and upload the necessary documents.
- Application fee (form, brochure and postage) :- Rs. 350/-
- Mode of Payment: Application fee of Rs. 350 can be paid online using Net banking/Debit card/Credit card).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website