Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management 2022
XIME PGDM Admission – Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) invites application for admission to 2- year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program offered at Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi campus for the academic year 2022-24.
Candidates can check registration details, eligibility criteria, fee structure for XIME PGDM Admission 2022 on this page below:
PGDM Specializations offered
- Human Resource
- Business Analytics
XIME PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Submission for Round-3: 09th April 2022
- Date of GD/PI-Round-3: 14th, 15th & 16th April 2022
- List of Shortlisted Candidates from Round-3: 19th April 2022
XIME PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. However, they should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 25th June 2022. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the Degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by 30th September 2022.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
- Entrance Test (Credible score in any of the below mentioned Entrance Tests)
- XAT – 2022
- CAT – 2021
- CMAT – 2022
- MAT – September 2021, December 2021, February 2022 & May 2022
- ATMA – Feb 2022, May 2022 & July 2022
- GMAT – 2020, 2021 & 2022
XIME PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://xime.org/
- Application shall be submitted only through online mode. XIME provides an interactive user interface for entering details in the application form; the platform ensures data security and auto-saving.
- Applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this the application process is complete.
- For early applicants: Rs. 1250/-
- For subsequent applicants: Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Mobile wallets
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate’s score in CAT 2021/ XAT 2022/ MAT/ ATMA/CMAT 2022/GMAT, Group Discussion & Personal Interview and a Consistent Academic Record.
- Bangalore & Kochi, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website