Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) Delhi announces Admission to MBA Program through Common Management Admission Committee (CMAC)
NSUT MBA Admission 2021 – Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) invites online applications for admissions to two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2021-22. Admission to the MBA program will be conducted through the Common Management Admission Committee (CMAC).
Read further for more details on NSUT MBA Admission 2021
- Human Resource
- Business Analytics
NSUT MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Uploading of Information Brochure & Application Form on CMAC website :- 02nd June 2021
- Last Date of submitting the completely filled Application Form :- 30th June 2021
1st Round of Counselling
- 1st Round of Online Seat Allotment and Intimation to the Selected candidates :- 10th July 2021
- Last date of payment of fees for candidates alloted seat in the 1st Round :- 14th July 2021
- Display of Final Alloted and Vacant Seats after 1st round of allotment :- 19th July 2021
2nd Round of Counselling
- Opening of online portal for all eligible applicants for submitting change of campus preference :- 20th & 21st July 2021
- 2st Round of Online Seat Allotment and Intimation to the Selected candidates :- 26th July 2021
- Last date of payment of fees for candidates alloted seat in the 2st Round :- 30th July 2021
- Display of Final Alloted and Vacant Seats after 2st round of allotment :- 03th July 2021
3rd Round of Counselling
- Opening of online portal for all eligible applicants for submitting change of campus preference :- 04th & 05th August 2021
- 3rd Round of Online Seat Allotment and Intimation to the Selected candidates :- 10th August 2021
- Last date of payment of fees for candidates alloted seat in the 3rd Round :- 14th August 2021
- Display of Final Alloted and Vacant Seats after 3rd round of allotment :- 17th August 2021
- Up-gradation of seats after possible withdrawals and display of Final Allotment :- 04th September 2021
- Display of Vacant seats after withdrawals and Detailed Schedule of Spot Round :- 07th September 2021
- Spot round :- 11th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NSUT MBA Admission 2021
- A candidate who has passed any Bachelor’s degree examination with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognised university/institution is eligible to apply. However, a relaxation of 10% in marks shall be given in eligibility criteria to SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Those who are appearing in the final semester examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by a specific date declared by the CMAC.
- The student should hold a degree from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Candidate must have appeared for CAT 2020 or CMAT 2021 and have respective valid scores of the Same.
NSUT MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- All candidates desirous of seeking admission to the MBA programs NSUT are required to visit website https://cmac.admissions.nic.in and fill registration form, pay a non-refundable registration fee and fill the choices for allotment of seat.
- All candidates are required to fill the online application form and make an online payment.
- Documents required for uploading at the time of filling up of online application form.
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates :- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates :- Rs. 500/-
- Applications received will be processed on the basis of performance in CAT-2020/CMAT-2021. Separate CMAC merit lists shall be prepared based on CAT/CMAT Score.
- CMAC may decide an appropriate cut-off score of CAT and CMAT to prepare respective merit lists of the students for the purpose of shortlisting the candidates for admission. Merit list prepared based on CAT score 2020 will be exhausted first for the purpose of admission. This shall be followed by admission based on CMAT 2021 merit list.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website