NALSAR University Hyderabad announces Management Entrance Test for MBA Admission 2022, Fill Application Form now
NALSAR University MBA Admission – NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad invites applications for the Management Entrance Test (NMET) for admission to MBA Program offered at the Department of Management Studies (DoMS) for the commencing year 2022 (Batch).
Candidates can check the details of NALSAR University MBA Admission 2022 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates, etc.from the page below.
- Corporate Governance
- Innovation & Sustainability Management
- Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Operations & Systems Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Regulations
- Court Management
NALSAR University MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date of receiving filled-in Application Form: April 28, 2022
- Nalsar Management Entrance Test (NMET): May 1, 2022
- GD & PI: May 1, 2022
- Declaration of Result / Merit List: May 6, 2022
- Acceptance of the offer by the Student: May 11, 2022
- Date of reporting to campus: To Be Announced
NALSAR University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduates of any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam (Final Year) are also eligible to apply.
- CAT – 2021/ XAT- 2022/ GMAT – (After June 2020) / GRE – (After June 2020) / C- MAT-2022.
NALSAR University MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link : https://apply.nalsar.ac.in/register fill in the MBA Application Form
- You can also download the same from our website (https://doms.nalsar.ac.in/mba/).
- Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form’ on the top of the envelope.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online or Demand Draft
- The selection process will be based on the following components:
- Score of NALSAR MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (N-MET)/CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE, Academic credentials, Professional achievements, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
- Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored need not take any test. Selection will be based on: Marks secured in the qualifying exam, Quality of work experience, Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Telephonic Interview.
- N-MET Syllabus is similar to CAT; it consists of a total 100 marks – two sections of 50 marks each, for a total of 100 marks.
- Section – A consists of 25 questions in verbal ability and 25 questions in logical reasoning.
- Section – B consists of 25 questions in quantitative ability and 25 questions in data interpretation.
- No negative marking and all questions are of multiple choice type.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website