MDI Gurgaon PG Program in Energy Management Admission 2019
Management Development Institute announces Admission to National Management Program and PG Program in Energy Management 2018
MDI Gurgaon PG Program in Energy Management Admission 2019 - Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon invites applications for admissions to National Management Program (NMP) and Post Graduate Program in Energy Management (PGP-EM) for the academic session 2019-20
Also See : MBA Admissions 2018
Important Dates for MDI Gurgaon PG Program in Energy Management Admission 2019
Round - 1
- Application Form Availability: 07th September - 06th December 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form at MDI: 06th December 2018 (05.00 pm)
- Date of Personal Interview: 16th December 2018 (tentative)
Round - 2
- Application Form Availability: 07th September - 15th January 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form at MDI: 15th January 2019 (05.00 pm)
- Date of Personal Interview: 27th January 2019 2018 (tentative)
Eligibility Criteria for MDI Gurgaon PG Program in Energy Management Admission 2019
- Candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years Bachelorâ€™s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- A minimum of 5 years of post qualification executive work experience as on 31st December 2018
Self Sponsored/Sponsored Candidates through CAT/GMAT:
- Applicants are required to appear for either Common Admission Test (CAT-2018) or GMAT. The Common Admission Test (CAT-2018) is conducted by the IIMs on Sunday, November 25, 2018. Applicants must refer to the CAT Advertisement for further details.
- If the applicant is applying through GMAT, the GMAT score should have validity of 5 years with reference to closing date of round 1 & round 2 respectively.
The selection process will be conducted in two rounds.
- The Applicants would be shortlisted on the basis of their GMAT scores in Round 1 for which the Personal Interviews will be conducted on 16th December 2018 (Tentative).
- All the candidates applying before 6th December 2018 on the basis of their valid GMAT scores will be called for Personal Interview on 16th December 2018.
- Applicants applying after 6th December 2018 on the basis of CAT/GMAT scores will be shortlisted only in Round 2 of the admission process for which the Personal interview will be conducted on 27th January 2019 (Tentative).
- Candidates applying on the basis of their CAT scores will be shortlisted and called for Personal interview only in Round 2 of admission process.
Application Process for MDI Gurgaon PG Program in Energy Management Admission 2019
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website www.mdi.ac.in
- Online registration will be Open from 7th September 2018 to 15th January 2019.
- Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 3000/-- (Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- After the payment has been made an application receipt is generated, the candidates must take the printout of the application receipt and bring along with them at the time of their Personal Interviews. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Personal Interviews without submitting the application receipt duly signed.
- Applicants who wish to apply in more than one program NMP and PGP-EM can do so by filling a single application form.
Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, Admission Office, Management Development Institute, Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon-122007; Phone No.: +91-124-4560000, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.mdi.ac.in