MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2018 - Dates, Eligibility, Application
Malaviya National Institute MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2018
MNIT MBA Admission 2018 - Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration at Department of Management Studies for the academic session 2018-19
The academic session of the program is divided into two semesters (ODD and EVEN)
The ODD semester will normally commence around July every year, and the EVEN semester around January every year. Admissions to the MBA Program Are made only once in an academic session starting from the ODD semester.
Last date for filling forms for Round 1: 26th April 2018
GD/PI Round 1: 12th May 2018
Declaration of result for Round 1: 18th May 2018
Last Date for Admission offer/Submission of Fees (Round 1): 23rd May 2018
Last Date for filling forms for Round 2: 06th June 2018
GD/PI Round 2: 18th June 2018
Declaration of Result for Round 2: 25th June 2018
Last Date for Admission offer/Submission of Fees (Round 2): 28th June 2018
Admission offer for left-over seats (Round 3): 29th June 2018
Last Date for admission offer/Submission of Fees (Round 3): 03rd July 2018
Last Date to apply for cancellation of admission: 11th July 2018
Admission offer for left-over seats (Round 4): 13th July 2018
Last Date for admission offer/submission of Fees (Round 4): 16th July 2018
Course registration of new candidates (IN PERSON only): 19th-20th July 2018
- MNIT Jaipuris one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India.The Institute was established as a Regional Engineering College in 1963 jointly by Govt. of India and Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Institute currently constitutes of 13Depts. and 3 Centres of Excellence with an annual intake of about 800 students in its undergraduate program and about 650 students in the postgraduate and research program.
Also See : MBA Admission
- The Dept. currently offers two programs:
- MBA (Master’s in Business Administration): A two year full‐time Postgraduate degree in Management
- PhD in Management: A rigorous doctoral program focused on conducting world class research in business, management and related areas. The program is offered in both regular and part-time mode
- The two-year full-time MBA Program offered is spread over two academic sessions each comprising of two semesters - the ODD semester (commencing usually from the month of July every year) and the EVEN semester (commencing usually from the month of January every year)
- The minimum duration to graduate from the program is 2 years (4 semesters)
MBA Program Specializations
- The Dept. currently offers specializations (subject to a minimum number of students opting the specialization)in the areas of:
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
- IT Management
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer
- Applications or master’s degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics while scoring minimum CGPA of 6.5 on the 10 point scale (60% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) with a relaxation for SC/ST implying minimum of 6.0 on the 10-point scale (55% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded)
- Candidate should have appeared in any of the management admission tests: CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT
- In case candidate has appeared in more than one of the above admission tests, only one of scores is admissible
Sanctioned Intake & Reservation
- Total sanctioned annual intake for MBA program is 62, with reservations for various categories as per Govt. of India policy.
- Open - 31 Seats
- OBC - 17 Seats
- SC - 09 Seats
- ST - 05 Seats
- No. Total Sanctioned - 62 Seats
- Selection process for admission to the MBA Program commences during the month of February every year for the forthcoming academic session
- Institute invites ONLY online applications from the eligible candidates interested in joining the MBA Program
- The Dept., after receipt of applications invites the candidates, who shall be fulfilling the specified minimum requirements, for GD and PI to be held in two rounds (in May 2018 & June 2018) only aDept. of Mgt. Studies, MNIT, Jaipur as per the notified schedule
- Candidates can apply online www.mnit.ac.in
- Application has to be filled online and printed application form with photograph, photocopy of necessary documents along with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1000/- for General and OBC and Rs.500/- for SC/ST category in favour of the Registrar, MNIT, Jaipur payable at Jaipur should be sent to Department of Management Studies.
- Affix the photograph at the designated place on the print out of the application form before dispatching.
- The duly completed application should be sent to the Head of the Dept, Dept of Management Studies, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302017.
- The applicant must keep a copy of the form for future reference.
- All Attested photo state copies of the certificates/testimonials must be enclosed with the Application Form. In no case, the original certificates/testimonials should be enclosed with the Application Form.
Malaviya National Intitute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur
(An Autonomous Institute of National Importance fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India), Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Malaviya Nagar, Jaipur‐ 302017 (Rajasthan), Website www.mnit.ac.in, Ph. 0141‐ 2713212 (O), Email: [email protected]