MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2019, Eligibility, Application, Dates
Malaviya National Institute MNIT announces Jaipur MBA Admission 2019-20
MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2019 - Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration at Department of Management Studies for the academic session 2019-20.
Candidates can check the complete information of MNIT MBA Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. through this page below.
MNIT Jaipur Courses Offered
- The Dept. currently offers two programs:
- MBA (Master’s in Business Administration): A two year full‐time Postgraduate degree in Management.
- PhD in Management: A rigorous doctoral program focused on conducting world class research in business, management and related areas. The program is offered in both regular and part-time mode.
MBA Program Details
- The two-year full-time MBA Program offered is spread over two academic sessions each comprising of two semesters - the ODD semester (commencing usually from the month of July every year) and the EVEN semester (commencing usually from the month of January every year).
- Applications are currently invited for Academic Session 2019-20. The minimum duration to graduate from the program is 2 years (4 semesters).
MBA Program Specializations
- The Dept. currently offers specializations (subject to a minimum number of students opting the specialization) in the areas of:
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
- IT Management
Eligibility for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2019
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer.
- Applications or master’s degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics while scoring minimum CGPA of 6.5 on the 10-point scale (60% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) with a relaxation for SC/ST implying minimum of 6.0 on the 10-point scale (55% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded).
- Candidate should have appeared in any of the management admission tests: CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT.
- In case candidate has appeared in more than one of the above admission tests, only one of scores is admissible.
Sanctioned Intake & Reservation
- Total sanctioned annual intake for MBA program is 66, with reservations for various categories as per Govt. of India policy.
- Open - 31 Seats
- OBC - 17 Seats
- SC - 09 Seats
- ST - 05 Seats
- Open - 01
- PwD (OBC – 01, SC – 01, ST - 01)
- No. Total Sanctioned - 66 Seats
MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2019 Selection Process
- Selection process for admission to the MBA Program commences during the month of February every year for the forthcoming academic session.
- Institute invites ONLY online applications from the eligible candidates interested in joining the MBA Program.
- The Dept., after receipt of applications invites the candidates, who shall be fulfilling the specified minimum requirements, for GD and PI to be held in two rounds (in May 2019 & June 2019) only aDept. of Mgt. Studies, MNIT, Jaipur as per the notified schedule.
Also See: MBA Entrance Exams 2019
MNIT MBA Application Form 2019
- Admissions being offered will be made to the ODD Semester of Academic Session 2019-20.
- The candidates are shortly advised to reach, and every instruction given to this information brochure very carefully before filling-up the Application Form.
- Candidates can apply online www.mnit.ac.in.
- Application form must be online on the link given on the MNIT website after payment of application fees online (Rs.2000/- for Open /OBC category and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PH category). Application Fees is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Affix the photograph at the designated place on the print out of the application form before dispatching.
- The duly completed application should be sent to the Head of the Dept, Dept of Management Studies, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302017.
- All Attested photostat copies of the certificates/testimonials must be enclosed with the Application Form. In no case, the original certificates/testimonials should be enclosed with the Application Form.
MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Filling Forms for Round-1: 30th April 2019
- Date of GD/PI Round-1: 11th May 2019
- Declaration of Result for Round-1: 17th May 2019
- Last Date for Acceptance of Admission Offer: 22nd May 2019
- Last Date for Filling Forms for Round-2: 06th June 2019
- Date of GD/PI Round-2: 15th June 2019
- Declaration of Result for Round-2: 20th June 2019
- Last Date for Acceptance of Admission Offer: 26th June 2019
- Admission offer for left-over seats (Round-3): 28th June 2019
- Last Date for Acceptance of Admission Offer & Submission of Fees: 02nd July 2019
- Last Date to apply for cancellation of admission; 10th July 2019
- Admission Offer for left-over seats (Round-4): 12th July 2019
- Last Date for Acceptance of Admission Offer & Submission of Fees: 15th July 2019
- Course Registration of new candidates (in Person only); 22nd – 23rd July 2019