Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras announces Admission to Post Graduate Program for Executives in Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEX VLM) 2022
IIT Madras PGPEX VLM Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Program for Executives in Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPE-VLM) 16th Batch Course conducted jointly by 3 premier institutes – IIMC, IITK and IITM for the academic year 2022.
Read on for more details on IIT Madras PGPEX VLM Admission 2022.
IIT Madras PGPEX VLM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Newspaper advertisement/ Online portal for application opens : 17th September 2021 (Friday)
- Online portal for application closes : 15th November 2021 (Monday)
- Receipt of letters of recommendation by Referees closes : 17th November 2021 (Wednesday)
- Sending call letters to the shortlisted candidates for the written test : 19th Novover 2021 (Friday)
- Written test at 4 locations (Delhi, Calcutta, Mumbai, Chennai)* : 05th December 2021 (Sunday)
- Sending of call letters to the shortlisted candidates for the personal interview : 12th December 2021 (Sunday)
- Personal interview at IIMC* : 26th December 2021 (Sunday)
- Selected candidates for admission : 3rd January 2022 (Monday)
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras PGPEX VLM Admission 2022
- First-Class Graduate Engineers with First Division/ First Class Marks from Secondary Examination onwards.
- Self-sponsored candidates, not in service.- Minimum 4½ (four and half) to maximum 10 (ten) years of work experience in manufacturing, engineering and related sector; holding responsibilities in production planning and control, research, design and development, quality control, plant engineering, maintenance, supply chain, construction etc.
- Sponsored candidates need to have minimum 4½ (four and a half) years’ work experience only. In these cases, there is no upper limit of experience.
- Candidates on study leave also need to have minimum 4½ (four and a half) years’ work experience only. In these cases, there is no upper limit of experience and are eligible for participating in the placement process only on submission of “No Objection Certificate” from the Company/ Employer.
- The date of computation of the number of years of work experience shall be 28th February 2022.
IIT Madras PGPEX VLM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Admission to Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing should be applied through online only at https://doms.iitm.ac.in
- Application should be submitted online.
- For all applicants, the application fee is INR 3,500 (INR Three Thousand Five Hundred only). The fees have to be paid online, as part of the application process.
- Only those applications that are completed and for which the application fee has been received would be considered for the selection process.
- Selection will be based on academic records, work experience, and performance in written test and personal Interview. The competent authority of the Tri-institute can change the admissions criteria at a later stage depending on the feasibility of conducting written test or personal interview at a later stage. The decision of the competent authority will be treated as final.
- A candidate’s final score for selection is calculated based on weights –
- Written Test : 30%
- Secondary Percentage : 5%
- Higher Secondary Percentage : 5%
- Engineering Degree Aggregate Percentage : 5%
- Work Experience : 5%
- Personal Interview : 50%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website