Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management Kolkata announces Admission to PG Diploma in Sports Management & Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety Management Program 2022
IISWBM Kolkata PG Diploma Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata invites applications for admission to PG Diploma in Sports Management & Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety Management for the academic session 2022-23
IISWBM Kolkata PG Diploma Admission 2022
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management – 1 Year
- Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety Management – (One Year Day Course for Fresher) & (18 Month Evening Course for Sponsored/ Employed Candidates)
- Last date of Issue and Receipts/ Submission of the Application From : 10th June 2022
- Date of Written Examination : 20th June 2022 (10:00 am-12:30 pm)
- Shortlist for GD and PI : 20th June 2022 (at 6:00 pm)
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview : 21st & 22nd June 2022 (11:00 am onwards)
- Publication of Final List of Selected Candidates for Admission : 24th June 2022 (3:00 pm)
- Last date for issue and submission of the completed admission form : 12th July 2022
- For Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management : The minimum qualification for admission is a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 system) in any discipline from any University recognized by the University of Calcutta.
- For Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety Management : Graduate in Engineering/Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or Board of Technical Education.
- Interested candidates can apply through official website https://www.iiswbm.edu/
- Please read the full notification before applying.
- Application Fee (PGDSM) : Rs. 800/-
- Application Fee (ADFSM) : Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit/ Credit Card / Net Banking
- The number of seats for the Sports Management Course is 30 with reservation for SC and ST categories according to the norms of the University of Calcutta.
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of a Written Examination which will be followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Full marks for the written test will be 100 and the duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The applicants for the admission to the Fire Safety Management Course short-listed on the basis of academic performance would be required to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Total strength of the students to be admitted is 30 (Thirty) only for Day course.
For more details and apply please visit the official website