Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM) announces Admission to MBA in Human Resource Management Program 2022-24
IISWBM Kolkata MBA HRM Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata invites applications for admission to 2-years full-time Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM) Degree course affiliated to the University of Calcutta and approved by AICTE for the academic session 2022-24.
Interested candidates may apply online till December 24, 2021. Read further for more details on IISWBM Kolkata MBA HRM Admission 2022.
IISWBM Kolkata MBA HRM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date of issue and submission of Form is: 25th February, 2022
- Group Discussion, Interview and Result: March 2022
- Session Begins: 1st week of July, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IISWBM Kolkata MBA HRM Admission 2022
- Graduates in any professional course (Engineering etc.) LLB (5 years), Honours or equivalent candidates from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/NC-OBC/PwD) in graduations are eligible to apply.
- Those who will be appearing for the final examinations in 2021 may also apply.
IISWBM Kolkata MBA HRM Admission 2022 Application Process
- The application can be submitted via online or offline process:
- Online Process : Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website http://www.iiswbm.edu/
- Offline Process : Application form can also be downloaded from the official website
- Purchase by paying Rs. 1500/- in cash at IISWBM, Management House, Kolkata 700073
- Print the filled in application form and payment receipt Submit with photocopy of all the applicable documents along with the application form. Come with the originals if and when you are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for verification.
- Completed Application Form with copy of Payment slip and copies of all applicable documents sent to IISWBM, Management House College Square West Kolkata-700 073 by courier.
- Application fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Offline Through Cash & Demand draft/Online Through NEFT, Debit Card and Credit Card
- Candidates apply to IISWBM by online or offline and then the institute gets the CAT score of the applied candidates from the IIM admission committee.
- On the basis of a cut-off-mark, the candidates are called to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at IISWBM, Kolkata.
- The final list of the selected candidate is prepared strictly on the basis of merit.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website