IIM Rohtak ePGPx Admission 2021 Eligibility, Dates, Application Form
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak announces Admission to Postgraduate Program in Management for Executives (ePGPx) 2021
IIM Rohtak ePGPx Admission 2021 - Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak invites applications for admission to One Year Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives (ePGPx) for the academic session 2021-22.
- IIM Rohtak One-Year Post-Graduate Program in Management for Executives (ePGPx) is focused on general Management orientation and practical knowledge with an emphasis on inculcating exemplary leadership in challenging managerial situations.
IIM Rohtak ePGPx Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online Application :- 07th June 2021 (Monday)
- IIM-R ePGPx Entrance Test :- 13th June 2021 (Sunday)
- Personal Interview :- 20th June 2021 (Sunday)
- Announcement of Selection List :- 23th June 2021 (Wednesday)
- Inauguration & 1st In Campus Module :- 05th July 2021 (Monday)
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Rohtak ePGPx Admission 2021
- A Bachelor's Degree or Postgraduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- 5 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience at the time of application.
IIM Rohtak ePGPx Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online application link is available at http://apps.iimrohtak.ac.in/EPGPxLogin.aspx
- All the candidates applying for the program are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of INR 2000/- (or INR 3000/- for those without CAT/GMAT/GRE/ GATE scores, including INR 1000 for IIMR Entrance Test).
- Application Fee :- Rs. 2,000/- (plus INR 1,000/- if IIMR Entrance test, if required to be taken).
- Total Program Fee :- Rs. 7,15, 524/-
- Candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned minimum criteria and want to apply for the program should qualify in any of the following competitive exams to appear for the Personal Interview.
- Valid CAT (75 percentile or above) / GMAT (550 or above)/ GRE score (300 or above) obtained in the last 5 years.
- Serving Group A Government officers.
- IIMR-Entrance Test (for those without CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE scores).
- The candidates will be evaluated based on the Entrance Test/Competitive Exam Scores and Personal Interview.
- Personal Interviews will be conducted online (via Skype).
IIMR MAT Entrance Test
- IIM Rohtak Online Entrance Examination for ‘One-Year Post Graduate Program for Executives’ (ePGPx) from IIM Rohtak’ will be held on June 13, 2021 (Saturday). All those applicants who do not have minimum required scores in CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE or are not a Group A officer through UPSC.
- It will be a 90-minute online proctored entrance test. Candidates will take the test from their own computers.
Following are the key details about the IIMR MAT Entrance Test:
- Date of Entrance Exam: June 13, 2021 (Saturday)
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 90 (Language & Communication - 30 Ques; Logical Reasoning - 30 Ques; and Quantitative Aptitude - 30 Ques)
- Mode of Entrance Exam: Online with ‘Live’ proctoring via candidate's own Personal Computer/ Laptop. Examination Link and Login Credentials will be shared with candidates prior to the examination via email.
- Location: Candidate's own location, should be free from disturbance.
- Scoring System: There will be one mark for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here