Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kashipur announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2022, Apply now
IIM Kashipur MBA Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kashipur invites application from Overseas (NRI/PIO/Foreign) candidates & Domestic Candidate for Admission to two-year residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the Batch 2022-24
Interested candidates can check details on IIM Kashipur MBA Admission 2022 from the page below.
IIM Kashipur MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Start Application Process: January 1, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: April 15, 2022
- Communication to the shortlisted applicants will be made by: second week of June 2022
IIM Kashipur MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks awarded by any of the Universities.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates applying using their GMAT scores valid for 2021 and CAT 2021 score.
IIM Kashipur MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidate can apply only through official website www.iimkashipur.ac.in
- Overseas candidates seeking admission to the two-year residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme should have a GMAT score valid for 2022 and apply in the prescribed form available on our website (www.iimkashipur.ac.in).
- Candidates will have to submit an online application with all the required documents in the form of attachments as required in the online application form and pay the application fee.
- The completed Application Form and Recommendation Letter should be sent to IIM Kashipur along with required documents.
Following are the selection criteria:
- CAT/ GMAT score (30% weight for the score exceeding the minimum required).
- Work Experience (WE) score (20% weight).
- Score for Past Academic Performance (PAP) (20% weight).
- Scores of any other component including remote interviews over telephone/video conferencing as may be decided by the Institute (30% weight).
- Those shortlisted applicants, who will be present in India any time during the third week of May 2022, may be required to undergo personal interviews at IIM Kashipur.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website