IFMR Graduate School of Business announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2022
IFMR GSB MBA Admission 2022 – IFMR Graduate School of Business, Krea University invites application for admission to two-year full-time Master in Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2022.
Check the post below for more details on IFMR GSB MBA Admission 2022 such as application process, eligibility criteria, fee and more.
IFMR GSB MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application opens : 22nd October 2021
- Application closes : 28th February 2022
- Release of shortlist for WAT and PI : 04th March 2022
- WAT and PI dates : 11th to 13th March 2022
- Application closes : 28th March 2022
- Release of shortlist for WAT and PI : 01st April 2022
- WAT and PI dates : 08th to 11th April 2022
- Registration, Orientation and Classes begin : 01st July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IFMR GSB MBA Admission 2022
- Graduates of full-time degree courses and candidates in the final year of the undergraduate degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from ODL (Open and Distance Learning) institutions are also eligible to apply as per the UGC policy and notification.
- Applicants born on or after January 1, 1995 and on or before December 31, 2002 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are required to take any of the following standardized entrance exams – CAT 2020/ XAT 2021 / CMAT 2021/ GMAT / GRE.
- There is a different cut off score for each entrance exam which is given in the section “Application Screening”. From among the entrance exam score given by the applicant, the best score will be considered subject to meeting the eligibility cut off.
- While entrance exam scores are an important component of the admission process, they are not the sole criteria for admission. Shortlisting for Personal Interview (PI) will be based on parameters such as academic performance in Class X, Class XII, UG and performance in the competitive exams, in short called as “Qualifying parameters”.
- Admission to the programme will be based on combined scores of qualifying parameters and interview parameters which include work experience and extracurricular activities.
- Work experience is not mandatory. Candidates with work experience of less than or equal to 36 months, as on the date of deadline for application, can apply
IFMR GSB MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://krea.edu.in/
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to IFMR only online at https://krea.edu.in/ifmrgsb/mba-admissions-2/ which has an applicant friendly form which upon completion would require you to make a payment.
- Applicants are required to upload marksheets, certificates and other supporting documents in the application portal while applying. The application fee (non-refundable) of INR 1,500/- is to be paid before final submission of application form.
- MBA 2021 of IFMR GSB, Krea University and therefore, no inference can be made for the future admissions process. IFMR GSB reserves the right to change, modify or adopt any new admissions process that it deems necessary, at any point of time.
- Application Fee : Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
- There are two stages in the selection process:
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website