IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
IBSAT 2018 management admissions- Eligibility conditions
The ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is an online aptitude test conducted by - The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the different courses of MBA/ PhD programs in any of the ICFAI University B Schools.
IBSAT is a computer based 2 hours test and consists of multiple choice questions. The entrance test is aimed at testing the applicantâ€™s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
For Two Year Management Program:
- Candidates must have Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis)
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by31st May 2018
- Applicants in their final year bachelorâ€™s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments) before 31st May 2018
- The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility; the last date for submission of proof of graduation is 1st November 2018
For PhD. Program
- Candidates must have Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 60% and above marks (OR)
- Post Graduation (full time) in Economics/Commerce/Psychology/Sociology/Public Administration/Statistics/Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with 60% and above marks(OR)
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/ or post graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by 31st May 2018
Eligibility Criteria will be checked from August 2018 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates
Also See : IBSAT