IRMA Executive PG Diploma in Rural Management 2020 - Application, Dates
IRMA Anand announces Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural) PGDMX(R) January 2020
IRMA Executive PGD in Rural Management Admission 2020 – Institute of Rural Management (IRMA) Anand announces for Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural) “PGDMX(R)” for January 2020, a full-time Residential Program.
- With the launch of this 15 month Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural) [PGDMX(R)], many of the serving officers in producer owned institutions, cooperative sector organisations, Agri-industrial and other organisations, service sector organisations and other designated organizations would now have an opportunity to acquire formal knowledge and develop managerial skill in their career benefiting the society at large.
- The Program has been structured in two segments namely.
- Class-room Segment and Fieldwork Segment
- PGDMX (R) Program approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- IRMA accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC
- NBA Fellowship Program PGDRM accredited by NBA
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Applications Online: 30th September 2019
- Intimation for Personal Interview: 04th October 2019
- Personal Interview: 15th to 18th October 2019
- Announcement of final results: 24th October 2019
- Last date for submitting acceptance form with initial fee of Rs.25000/- (To be adjusted against 1st Installment Fee): 30th October 2019
- Last date to deposit the first year fee: 20th November 2019
- Induction Programme: 02nd to 06th January 2020
- Beginning of First Term: 07th January 2020
- The total 60 seats are available for Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural) “PGDMX(R)”, January-2020, a full-time residential program.
- IRMA encourages participants from diverse educational streams to apply. There is no management quota for admission to the program.
- Those who meet with following norms are eligible to apply for admission to the program.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Graduate in any discipline with 50% or above (45% or above for SC/ST/DAP)aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
- Admission will be on the basis of the candidate having a valid score of either CAT/XAT/GMAT or Mini GMAT as under:
Validity of Scores of Entrance Tests
- CAT – 2016, 2017 and 2018
- XAT – 2017, 2018 and 2019
- GMAT/Mini GMAT – From 01st October 2016 till 30th September 2019
- Assessment of the curriculum vitae, group exercises, and/or personal interview at IRMA. The weightage given to different components appears in as under:
- Score of the Entrance Test as per Table-1 above – 35%
- Academic Performance (AP) – 10%
- Exotic Careers – 5%
- Interview and Group Discussions – 40%
- Extra-curricular Activities and Sports – 5%
- Gender diversity – 5%
- Total – 100%
Minimum Work Experience
- At least five years post-qualification full-time work experience in Managerial/Supervisory position. The person should have completed five years of full-time work in the prescribed capacity on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates to appear in entrance test and submit score to the institute along with application form [Remarks: Any of the following entrance tests CAT/XAT/GMAT]
- Candidates who have already cleared any of above tests will download their scores and provide to the institute along with application form [Remarks: Any of the following entrance tests CAT/XAT/GMAT or; Validity of the scores will be considered as provided in Table 1]
- Personal Interview
- Result Announcement [Remarks: Components with weightage as provided in Table 2]
- Please go through the instructions mentioned below carefully. There is a table below which will guide you to register online for new users. Those who have already registered may click here directly.
- You need to register with your valid e-mail ID. Auto generated password will be sent to your email account. You need to keep record of user-id and password for future use.
- You need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate.
- Please ensure that correct information is entered prior to final submission. Please follow the sequence of all stages after editing (do not skip any stage) to ensure proper data entry. Any editing is possible before final submission. After final submission, it will not be possible to edit the application form.
- Please upload scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature at the appropriate place in the form.
- Please upload the scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non-creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category as applicable.
- Application Form Fee: Rs.2500/-
- For more information about Admissions 2020, please visit PGDRM website www.irma.ac.in and refer the Prospectus or write to Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand-388001.
- Institute of Rural Management Anand, Senior Programme Officer-PGDMX(R), Mobile: 70690 66510, Land Line-Desk:02692–221691, Email: email@example.com, website: www.irma.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here