IIM Raipur PGPM Admission 2019 for Working Executives
IIM Raipur announces PG Program in Management for Working Executive 2019-21
IIM Raipur PGPM Admission 2019 for Working Executives - Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur announces admission for Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executive (PGPMWE) for the academic year 2019-20.
Interested applicants can check out details on the courses, eligibility, application procedure and much more from the page below.
Also See : Executive MBA Programs
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executive (PGPMWE)
- The Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPWE) is an intensive one and a half-year postgraduate program in management, especially designed for mid/senior level professionals.
Areas of Specialization
- Business Policy and Strategy, Economics and Business Environment, Finance and Accounting, IT and Systems, Marketing, Operations and OB and HRM.
- The main objective of Program is to prepare participants for an advanced career in management by giving a solid foundation in various management topics that are essential for building capabilities to take on the new forms of competition.
IIM Raipur PGPM Admission 2019 Dates
- Invite of Application Opens: 22nd November 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications (Strictly through speed post only): 10th January 2018
- Date of Entrance Exam: 17th February 2019
- Final List of selected Candidates: 20th February 2019
- Submission of offer Acceptance Fee: By 15th March 2019
- Registration of Selected Candidates: 05th April 2019
- Orientation & Commencement of Classes: 06th to 07th April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Raipur PGPM Admission 2019
- The minimum requirement for the Program is a bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 50% in any discipline and minimum of three-year post-qualification work experience as on 01st April 2019.
- IIM Raipur shall conduct online entrance examination on the lines of CAT Examination. The exam will be conducted on 17th February 2019 at IIM Raipur Campus.
- Please note that candidates must submit a No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission.
Business Aptitude Test Pattern
- PGPMWE 2019-21 Entrance Exam: 17th February 2018
- Duration of the Test: 02 Hours
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension 20
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning 20
- Quantitative Aptitude 20
- Total No. of Questions 60
- IIM Raipur shall charge INR Eight Lac (INR 8,00,000/-) as course fees plus GST as applicable.
IIM Raipur PGPM Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- The Application Form can be downloaded from our website www.iimraipur.ac.in from 22nd November 2018 onwards.
- The applicants will have to submit Application Form along with all relevant documents and a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favor of Indian Institute of Management Raipur payable at Raipur. The application form must be sent only by SPEED POST.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through Email.
- The envelope must be labeled as "Application form for PGPMWE 2019-21" addressing to: Executive Education & Consultancy Department, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Atal Nagar, P. O. Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur-493661 (Chhattisgarh).
- The completed application form should reach IIM Raipur on or before 10th January 2019. Institute will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur
IIM-R, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur-492015, Tel.: 0771-2772500, Email: email@example.com, Website www.iimraipur.ac.in