IIT Madras Executive MBA Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras announces admission to Executive Master of Business Administration 2019-21
IIT Madras Executive MBA Admission 2019 - The Department of Management Studies (DoMS) at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras announced the admissions for two year’s Executive - Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program for the commencing academic session 2019
Details of IIT Madras E-MBA Program
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras is calling for applications for an Executive MBA (EMBA) Program that will help Middle and Senior Level Professionals enhance their careers.
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) at Department of Management Studies (DoMS), Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is a two-year degree Program aimed at providing mid- career working professionals with such a functional and integrative perspective and imbibing contemporary management knowledge to lead a modern business organization.
Also See : Executive MBA Programs 2018
IIT Madras Executive MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of the online application on 31st October 2018 (Thursday, 5.30PM)
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Executive MBA Admission 2019
- 60% and above in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Minimum three years of work experience
- Applications for admission to the EMBA Program will open on September 30, 2018
- Selection will be through a DoMS entrance exam and a personal interview to be held in November 2018 at IIT Madras.
- The entrance exam will comprise of multiple choice questions on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability, and business aptitude.
- Results will be announced in November 2018 and the classes will commence in January 2019.
- A few seats are available for company sponsored candidates who are required to produce sponsorship letters in the prescribed format from their respective employers
- These seats will be filled through a separate selection process.
- The course fee for the EMBA program is Rs. 12 lakhs. The fee can be paid in four installments (Rs.3 lakhs per semester) at the beginning of each semester. We have partnered with Bank of Baroda for an educational loan for the program.
IIT Madras Executive MBA Admission 2019 Application Process
- Please read carefully the instructions given in each section while filling your application. We encourage you to take a print of these general instructions for easy reference.
- Application should be submitted online https://doms.iitm.ac.in/admission/
- Only those applications that are completed and for which the application fee has been received would be considered for the selection process.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/-
EMBA Program Coordinator, Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai 600 036 India, Ph: 044 - 2257 5558 / +91 - 9840572328, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org