IISWBM Executive Post Graduate Program in Management 2020
IISWBM Kolkata announces One-Year Executive PG Program in Management Admission 2020 for Professionals and Working Executives
IISWBM Executive PGPM Admission 2020 - Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Management House, Kolkata invites applications for admission to Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (EPGPM) Course for the Academic Session 2020-21.
IISWBM Executive PGPM Program
- One-year Weekend Program for Professionals /Working Executives Admission 2020-21
- EPGPM Program will be offered in two semesters i.e. two semesters in one-year. In the first and second semester, the candidates will have to take compulsory subjects (five subjects) and specializations papers.
- This is a weekend Executive PG Program in Management. It has been designed to improve the understanding of important elements of the multidisciplinary and complex process of management and to bring out and enhance the untapped inherent business and managerial skills, and potential of working executives
- Duration: 01 (one-year) Program
- Pattern: Two Semesters of five months each and two months for project work
Also See : MBA Admissions
IISWBM Executive PGPM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date of Issue & Receipt of Application Forms: 31st December 2019
- Date of Personal Interview: 09th to 10th January 2020
- Publication of Selection List: 13th January 2020
- Inauguration: 24TH January 2020 at 5.00 pm
- Session Begins: 25th January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IISWBM Executive PGPM Admission 2020
- Candidates for admission must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Candidates must have work experience for least one-year.
- Candidates will be admitted to the EPGPM Program on the basis of academic record, work experience and performance in the Personal Interview
- To be eligible for Semester Examinations a subject is required to have a minimum of 60% attendance in the classes in the respective semester.
- On Fridays 2 hours evening class for 6:30 pm to 8.30 pm & on Saturdays 6 hours evening classes may be arranged on any weekdays and timings may be suitably fixed.
- 1st Semester: Rs. 45,000/-, Rs. 5,000 (Library Caution deposit, refundable)
- 2nd Semester: Rs. 45,000/-
IISWBM Executive PGPM Admission 2020 Application Process
- The application can be submitted via online or offline process:
- Application Form: Purchase by paying Rs 200/- in cash at IISWBM, Management House, Kolkata 700073.
- Print out the Application Form available online.
Payment & Submission:
- For (A) above, you can drop the filled in form along with all the documents at IISWBM drop box or post the same to IISWBM address.
- For (B) above, you can pay by cash at IISWBM when you submit the filled in form along with all the documents.
- Candidates can visit Website www.iiswbm.edu
- Read the Brochure to check eligibility criteria and other details
- Be ready with the List of Documents that should be attached
- Follow the path and pay by net banking, Debit Card or Credit Card
- You must post a copy of completed Application Form, copy of Payment slip and copies of all applicable documents to IISWBM, Management House College Square West Kolkata-700 073.
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) Management House, College Square West, Kolkata-700037, Tel.: +91-(033)-2241-3756/5792, Website www.iiswbm.edu
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here