IIM Kozhikode MBA for Working Executives Admission 2019
IIMK Kochi Master of Business Administration (for Working Executives) Programme 2019
IIM Kozhikode MBA for Working Executives Admission 2019 - Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK), Kozhikode has invited applications for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Kochi Campus (classroom based) for working executive aspiring for leadership positions in their organizations for the academic year 2019-20.
IIMK Kochi Campus
- IIMK Kochi Campus is a centre for professional development that hosts executive education and facilitates collaboration with the industry through research and consultancy
- MBA (“Master of Business Administration”) Program for working executives (earlier known as Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management)
- MBA at Kochi Campus is offered as a two year face-to-face program for working executives aspiring for leadership level positions in their organizations.
- The Programme is accredited by Association of MBA's (AMBA), an international non-profit body that benchmarks, evaluates and accredits education programmes with an objective of improving and standardizing quality and delivery of MBA programmes around the World.
Award of MBA - ‘Master of Business Administration’
- On successful completion of the MBA Programme, participants would be awarded the title Master of Business Administration' (MBA).
- The Programme will be conducted as a two year face-to-face programme. In the first year of the program, foundation courses are offered in four quarters (of 10 - 13 weeks each) to a total of 380 hours of instruction
- In the second year along with compulsory courses, electives courses, Business Plan Proposal Project, and Capstone Simulation are offered in 370 hours of instruction. Two immersion modules will be conducted at lIM Kozhikode Campus, one in each year of the program
- The Evening Batch will have classes from 7 pm to 9.45 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. The Week-end Batch will have classes on Saturday (4 pm to 9.45 pm) and on Sunday from 09.00 am to 03.30 pm
- A Bachelor's Degree* or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50%** aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience*** after successful completion of graduation as on 23rd November 2019.
- *Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor's degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor's degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate's CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
**Subject to relaxation based on category
- General - 50%
- OBC (NC) - 50%
- SC** - 40%
- ST** - 40%
- PwD** - 40%
- Work experience before completion of graduation will not be considered for calculating total work experience. Internship/articleship for courses such as CA/CS/ICWAI will not be considered as experience
- Entrepreneurs (owner of a registered company operating of a minimum of 3 years) need to submit proof of tax reruns of the enterprise for the previous three years along with the application.
- Eligibility of the candidates to apply for the programme is ascertained based on the information provided in the application form & supporting documents submitted. All eligible candidates are required to undergo the selection process, which consists of a written entrance test (EMAT) followed by personal interview
- A candidate can seek to qualify for the interview by attending any of the following exams: CAT / GMAT / EMAT
- Candidates with valid CAT score^ (Minimum 75 percentile) or GMAT score^ (Minimum 650 Score) will be directly considered for the interview. Such candidates are not required to attend EMAT.
- Score obtained should not be older than 1 year from the date of EMAT-2019 (i.e. 23rd November 2019).
- All eligible candidates are required to produce the original academic & experience records for verification mentioned in the Annexure-I on the date of Personal Interview
- Kochi will be the centre where EMAT will be conducted. Additional Centre’s at Trivandrum and Kozhikode will be available only if there are requests from at least 10 or more candidates
- All the candidates applying for MBA program at Kochi campus are required to pay a non- refundable fee of Rs.2000/- through online using Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card#.
- Payment through any other mode is not acceptable. Application fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances. Hence participants are requested to confirm their eligibility before registration & fee payment. Applications received without fee payment will be rejected.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees will have to be borne by the candidate
- Candidates are advised to go through the programme details, eligibility criteria & instructions to fill the application form in detail before registering online https://iimk.ac.in/kochi/EPGP/AdmissionNotification.php
- Register online with basic information. On successful registration, candidate will receive the application number in the registered email id.
- Please log into the application portal using the application number, email & password generated during the registration and complete the application fee payment.
- After successful payment of application fee, candidate can fill the application & required to submit online within 7 days after the payment.
- Please take the print out of the application form and retain with the candidate.
- Please bring the one set of duly filled/signed application form on the 23rd /24th of November 2019 (date allotted for EMAT exam & interview) along with all original academic records, experience records provided in the application form and one set of self-attested copy of all the documents. List of original documents and attested copies required is specified in the Annexure-I.
- Note: Do not dispatch the application form & supporting documents to IIMK.
- Online Application opens on 24th June 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 25th October 2019
- EMAT Entrance Test & Personal Interview: 23rd/24th November 2019
- Announcement of Selection List: 06th December 2019
- Last Date for Offer Acceptance & Part payment of Rs.50,000/- towards confirmation of admission: 20th December 2019
- Due date for first installment payment: 10th January 2020
- Induction & Orientation to the Program: 18th January 2020
- Commencement of Classes: Evening Batch 30th January 2020
- Commencement of Classes: Week-end Batch 01st February 2020
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here