IIM Indore Executive PG Programme in Management Admission 2020
IIM Indore announces Admission to Executive PG Programme in Management (EPGP) 2020
IIM Indore Executive PG Program in Management Admission 2020 - Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore for admission to one-year full time residential Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) Program for the session 2020-21.
- The Executive Post Graduate Program in Management is structured to prepare executives for transformational leadership positions; during the intense one-year programme, they will work towards developing a deeper understanding of various facets of management & develop their managerial skills.
- It is specially designed to enhance knowledge, skills and capabilities essential for managing and leading organizations, the programme combines skill building with exploration of good management practices.
- The program is spread over five academic terms in IIM Indore campus and one International Immersion term abroad.
- Batch Commencing in 21st April 2020.
Important Dates for IIM Indore Executive PG Program in Management Admission 2020
- Application Window: 05th September 2019 to 15th December 2019
- Last Date for submission of the online application: 15th December 2019
- Announcement of PI shortlist: 21st December 2019
- Interviews Dates: 28th & 29th December 2019
- Provisional admission offers: 10th January 2020
- Last date for accepting offers: 31st January 2020
- Programme Registration: 20th April 2020
- Commencement of class: 21st April 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Indore Executive PG Program in Management Admission 2020
The Candidate must have –
- 50% in Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- A valid GMAT score- The GMAT score should be within 05 years from the date of the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019. Hence the GMAT test date should be between December 16, 2014, to December 15, 2019.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as on the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019
- Mention only full-time paid work experience after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree.
- Do not include training/project work done as an integral part of any curricular requirement.
- Minimum years of experience should be 5 years on the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019
See: MBA Admission Dates
- Short-listing of candidates for the interview will be done on the basis of GMAT score and/or any other criteria as decided by the admission committee for that academic year.
- Shortlisted candidates shall appear for the Personal Interview (PI). IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by the Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process.
- Only the candidates satisfying the requirements mentioned above will be considered for the final selection. The merit list will be generated based on Composite Score (CS) as mentioned
- GMAT: 50 Weight (%)
- Personal Interview (PI): 50 Weight (%)
- Final selection will be based on the requirements of the programme. all matters pertaining to admission into the EPGP at IIM Indore is governed by the decisions taken by the Admissions Committee.
- Selected candidates shall be required to deposit a non-refundable commitment fee of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) + Applicable tax. This fee has to be paid at the time of acceptance of the provisional admission offer by the selected candidate.
IIM Indore Executive PG Program in Management Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application Form for EPGP is Available on Website www.iimidr.ac.in
- Candidates seeking admission to the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management of IIM Indore should submit their online application during 05th September 2019 to 15th December 2019 and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable Application processing fee of Rs.5,900.00 (including GST) for Indian nationals and US$118 (including GST) for Foreign nationals.
- Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted at various locations (i.e. Bengaluru, New Delhi, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai and Skype) depending on the number of candidates from that region.
For more detailed information, please visit website www.iimidr.ac.in
Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau–Pithampur Road, Indore-453 556 (M.P). India, Phone: 0731-2439689, Email: email@example.com, website www.iimidr.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here