FORE School of Management Executive PGDM (PGPX) Admission 2019
FORE School of Management announces Full Time Executive PGDM (PGPX) Program (Batch 2019-20)
FORE School of Management Executive PGDM Admission 2019 - FORE School of Management, Delhi invites applications for 15-Months full time Executive Program in Management for the academic session 2019-20.
- Exclusively designed for experienced middle-level working professionals aiming to take up leadership positions in their respective organizations or elsewhere in the industry, FORE PGPX will set new benchmarks in Executive Education and help Managers take their careers to the next level.
FORE School of Management Executive PGDM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of Online Application Submission: 30th July 2019
- Process (Test / Interview): 04th August 2019
- Admission Result / Offer Letter: 07th August 2019
- Last Date of Receiving 1st installment of Rs.250000/-: 14th August 2019
- Induction / Orientation Classes: 06th to 08th September 2019
- Commencement of Classes for Term-1: 18th November 2019
- 15 months AICTE Approved Full-Time Program - Consists of 12 months of course work over 4 Terms of 12 weeks each (11 weeksâ€™ classroom teaching + 1 week for exams etc.), and 3 months of the field research project at the end of the course work.
- Best in class, industry relevant curriculum to build cutting edge skills like Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, Innovation & Design Thinking, Marketing Analytics, FinTech, Venture Capital, M&A etc.
- International Immersion Program - Six half credit courses in 90 Hrs of course work (total elapsed time 4 weeks*) with certification at our academic partner Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore.
- Added Benefit of prestigious 'NTU-FORE Global Management Certificate'.
- Lateral Placement Support, leveraging more than 6000 Alumni of the Institute, placed all over the world. Click here to find the Placement Report of the Institute.
See: MBA Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for FORE School of Management Executive PGDM Admission 2019
- Graduate from an AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks and 5 years post qualification experience.
- A valid score in CAT / XAT / GMAT/ FORE Admission Test (In the Month of August) is mandatory.
- Selection through a structured admission process to be conducted by FORE School
FORE School of Management Executive PGDM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants can fill the online form and make an online admission portal https://www.fsm.ac.in/15-month-full-time-executive-program-pgdm-pgpx complete application form together with all relevant documents to be uploaded online on or before
- Candidate can directly apply at https://www.fsm.ac.in/
- For any queries, please call us on 011-46485520 (Between Monday to Friday, between 10.00 AM to 5 PM) or send an email to email@example.com mentioning your name and contact details.
- Application Form Fee Rs.1200/ + GST @ 18% - per form
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here