Alliance University Bangaluru Executive PGDM Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Alliance University, Bengaluru announces 37th Batch of Executive PGDM Course June 2019
Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2019 - Alliance University, Bengaluru invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 16 months Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive PGDM) Program offered at Alliance School of Business for the 37th Batch commencing June 2019.
- This weekend based program provides an opportunity for working professionals to upgrade their skills and equips them to move up the corporate ladder as well as transition into newer roles both within the industry and across
Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2019 Important Date
- Last date to apply: 15th May 2019
- The 37th batch of Executive PGDM course will commence in June 2019
- Specializations offered are Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Lean Operation Management, Information Systems Management, International Business Management, Project Management, Retail Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics
See: MBA Admissions
Eligibility criteria for Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2019
- Candidate should have Graduation (or equivalent) from a recognized University. Candidate should have minimum of two years full-time work experience.
- Admission to the Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive PGDM) course at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
- Candidates are required to appear for the Personal Interview.
Note: The classes for the Executive PGDM course are held at the City Campus 19th Cross, 7th Main, BTM 2nd Stage, N.S. Palya, Bengaluru-560076, Karnataka, India.
Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can also download the Application Form and Apply Online from University website www.alliance.edu.in, www.bus.alliance.edu.in
- Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of "Alliance University" payable at Bengaluru.
- Candidates can send their filled in Application Form to Alliance University, City Campus: 2nd Cross, 36th Main Dollars Scheme, BTM 1st Stage, Bengaluru–560068, Karnataka, India.
Alliance University, Bengaluru
Alliance School of Business, City Campus: 2nd Cross, 36th Main Dollars Scheme, BTM 1st Stage, Bengaluru–560068, Karnataka, India, Mob.- +91 99002 29974