LBSIM Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) Admission 2020
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) announces PGDM Executive Admission 2020-21
LBSIM PGDM Executive Admission 2020 - Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) New Delhi announces admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive), full time courses recognized by AICTE for 2020-21 session.
LBSIM New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi is a centre of excellence for value based management and information technology education and has been ranked consistently amongst the top B-Schools in India.
- This Program Comprises of four trimesters followed by industry based dissertation of 3 months.
Also See : Executive MBA Admission
- To impart conceptual knowledge and functional competency with a global perspective.
- To enhance leadership skills enabling them to take higher corporate responsibilities.
- To develop socially sensitive and ethically responsible citizens through Shastrian values.
- To augment analytical and integrative thinking to facilitate effective decision-making.
- To sharpen effective communication skills and cross-functional teamwork.
LBSIM PGDM Executive Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Common Admission Test (CAT) date: November 24th 2019 (Sunday)
- 11Issue of LBSIM Application Brochure from September 29th 2019 (Sunday)
- Last date of receipt of completed Form : December 15th , 2019 (Sunday)
- GD/ PI dates : February – March 2020
- Result Declaration : April 2020
- Fee deposit : April - June, 2020
- Programme commences : June 15th 2020 (Monday)
Eligibility Criteria for LBSIM PGDM Executive Admission 2020
- The applicant must hold a bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University U/S 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the MHRD, Govt. of India.
- The bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary, schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply
- Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of Dept./Registrar/Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Extempore, Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview, which will be held during April / June 2020.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written ability test and work experience.
LBSIM PGDM Executive Admission 2020 Application Process
- Besides registering for CAT 2019 / GMAT, candidates are also required to register with LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which will be available along with Information Brochure.
- The Information Brochure containing the Application Form is available with the Admissions Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of Application Fees of Rs.1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs. 200/- for abroad) starting from 29th September 2019.
- Alternatively, candidates can apply Online also at http://www.lbsim.ac.in. For online application submission, candidates need to pay Rs. 1250/- either through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking.
LBSIM New Delhi
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi, Recognized by AICTE, MHRD, Govt of India, Plot No-11/7, Sector-11, Near Metro Station, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075, Tel 011-25307700, Website www.lbsim.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here