Central University of Kerala (CUK) Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2019
Central University of Kerala announces Admission to MBA Programs 2019
Central University of Kerala MBA Admission 2019 - Central University of Kerala (CUK) has invited applications for MBA and MBA (Tourism and Hospitality Management) Courses for the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates can register for the test through the online registration process available on the official CUK website
- 2 years (4 Semesters)
Program & Intake
- MBA – 38 Seats (UR-15, EWS-04, OBC (NCL) – 10, SC-06, ST-03)
- MBA (Tourism & Hospitality Management) – 38 Seats (UR-15, EWS-04, OBC (NCL) – 10, SC-06, ST-03)
Also See : MBA Admission
Central University of Kerala MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date on which online application form goes live 01st July 2019
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application Form: 14th July 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 21st July 2019 at 10.00 am to 12.00 Noon
- Test Centres: Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode and Kasaragod
Also See : MBA Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Kerala MBA Admission 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree (studied in 10+2+3 system) in any discipline with not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade aggregate from a recognized University. Up to 5% relaxation in minimum requirement of marks is granted to SC/ST candidates
- The candidates should not have completed 30 years of age as on 01st July 2019
- Reservation of seats is as per Govt. of India rules. One seat each has been reserved for soldiers, dependent on ex-military persons, Kashmiri migrants.
- Those who have applied with CAT 2018 score in response to earlier notification dated 10th May 2019 need not apply again. However, they will have first priority in admission subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria. Those applicants who do not have CAT score but applied earlier will have to appear for this admission test.
- The selection will be based on entrance test which will be conducted on July 21. There are three test cities Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode and Kasaragod.
- Admission to MBA and MBA (Tourism & Hospitality Management will be through an Entrance Test conducted by the University
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates
- For Rs.350/- for SC/ST Candidates
- No fee for PWD candidates
Central University of Kerala MBA Admission 2019 Application Form
- The last date for submitting online application is July 14. Those who have applied based on CAT 2018 score need not apply again
For more details, visit cukerala.ac.in (http://www.cukerala.ac.in)
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here