Birla Institute of Management Technology announces FPM and EFPM Program Admission 2022, Apply now
BIMTECH FPM & EFPM Admission 2022 – Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) Greater Noida invites application for admissions to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) & EFPM (Executive Fellow Program in Management) Program for the academic year 2022-23.
Read on for details on eligibility criteria, application process and more for BIMTECH FPM & EFPM Admission 2022.
- Classes during Course work held on weekends only i.e. Saturdays and Sundays.
- Course work is of 18 months duration and research work leading to submission of thesis is of minimum 30 months duration.
- Thorough and comprehensive training in research methodologies for a successful academic career in leading B-Schools
BIMTECH FPM & EFPM Admission Dates 2022
- Opening of Online Application Form: Saturday 05th February 2022.
- Last Date for Submitting Applications: Thursday 31st March 2022.
- Commencement of the Programme: Saturday 16th July 2022.
BIMTECH FPM & EFPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
For FPM / EFPM
- Approved by AICTE (Ministry of HRD, Govt of India)
- BIMTECH looks for candidates with a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments and a strong urge to contribute to the movement of knowledge creation and dissemination in the field of Management. A candidate for FPM/EFPM should have:
- A master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering and Technology/ Management/ Economics/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Humanities with FIRST CLASS (at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average) recognized by AICTE /AIU with a Bachelor’s degree after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2).
- Applications with CA/CS/ICWA qualification need to have minimum 50% marks along with B. Com Degree.
- Five-year integrated Master’s Degree Program in Engineering and Technology / Management / Economics / Social Science / Commerce / Humanities with at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
Experience and Age Requirements for FPM and EFPM
- In addition to the academic qualification, candidates applying for EFPM need to have a minimum of 5 years of managerial/executive/teaching experience. Minimum age limit for EFPM is 28 years and maximum age limit is 50 years as on 31st March 2022.
- Maximum age limit for FPM is 45 years as on 31st March 2022.
BIMTECH FPM & EFPM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.bimtech.ac.in/ & https://fpm.admissions.bimtech.ac.in/
Steps to follow:
- Step 1- Register Yourself
- Step 2- Verify Email
- Step 3- Fill application form online
- Step 4- Upload required documents
- Step 5- Pay Application fee
- Step 6- Shortlisted candidates appear for selection process
- Step 7- Declaration of Selected Candidates List
- Step 8- Admission by Payment of fees
- Application Fee : Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
BIMTECH FPM & EFPM Admission Selection Process 2022
- The selection process will consist of presentation (offline/online) by the applicants on their research proposal, subsequently followed by interview(s). Based on the final scores, the applicants are merit listed; according to which offers for admissions are made.
- Scholarship for FPM students: 1st year – Rs. 35,000/-, 2nd year – Rs. 37,500/-, 3rd & 4th year – Rs. 40,000/-.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website