VIT University MBA Admission 2019, Exam Date, Eligibility, Application
VIT University announces MBA, MBA-IB, Executive MBA (part time) Admission 2019
VIT MBA Admission 2019 - VIT University (VIT) invites applications for the admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at VIT Business School for Vellore and Chennai Campuses for the academic year starting 2019-20
The course offered is of two-year duration. The varsity also offers MBA Program in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology and Systems, International Business Operations and Business Analytics
Also See : MBA Admissions
VIT MBA Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be Graduate from any discipline under regular mode with minimum 60 per cent marks
- Candidates should have valid of CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/ NMAT scores
Selection Process for VIT MBA Admission 2019
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the academic performance, work experience, awards and recognition, Written Assessment Test (WAT), Personal Interview (PI) and entrance test score
VIT MBA Admission 2019 Application Procedure
Application process consists of following steps
- New User Registration - Enter all the relevant details carefully. A password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Confirmation of Password - Login using the registered email address with password received from VIT
- Filling Online Application Form - Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission. An application number will be generated after submission
- Mode of Payment - Application cost of Rs.1150 (includes GST) only can be paid through online mode (Net banking/Debit card / Credit card)
- Photo & Signature Upload - Passport size colour photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB. Signature of the candidate (Dimension: 6 cm (width) X 2 cm height) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB. Selfie photo is not allowed
- It is mandatory that the print out of the application form along with the photocopy of X & XII Mark list, Semester/Year wise mark lists, Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate, Provisional Degree and valid score card of any management aptitude test like CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT should reach "The Director - PG Admissions, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore-632 014, Tamil Nadu, India" on or before 15th February 2019
- Any application without the above documents will be rejected.
VIT MBA Admission 2019 Admit Card
- After the completion of the application process, the VIT Business school will release the Admit Card for the Written test and Personal Interview round.
- Candidates need to download the Admit Card from www.vit.ac.in. by entering the Application Number.
- Admit Card will contain the details of the venue and timings for the process. It is necessary to carry the admit card to examination centre. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without Admit Card
VIT MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Application Form: 11th November 2018
- Last Date to apply Online: 15th February 2019
- Date of Written Test and PI: 24th February 2019
Candidates may visit Institute website www.vit.ac.in for complete details about the Institute