VIT University Executive MBA Program Admission 2019,Dates, Eligibility, Application
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) announces Admission to Executive MBA Program (Part Time) 2019
VIT University Executive MBA Admission 2019 - VIT University invites applications for admission to Master of Business Admission Executive Programme for the academic year 2019
The course offered is of two year duration. The varsity also offers MBA Program in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Information and Systems, International Business Operations and Business Analytics
Also See : MBA Entrance Exam
VIT University Executive MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of application form: 05th July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 29th July 2019
- Date of interview; 11th August 2019
Also See : Executive MBA Admission
Eligibility Criteria for VIT University Executive MBA Admission 2019
- Should be a Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with minimum of 60 per cent marks or equivalent grade.
- Entrance Exam score of any of the following exams: CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/GMAT/CMAT
- Experience Certificate from the Employer (Company Registration Certificate in case of Entrepreneurs)
Also See : MBA Admission
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of academic performance, work experience, awards and recognition, Written Assessment Test (WAT), Personal Interview (PI)
VIT University Executive MBA Admission 2019 Application Process
New User Registration:
- Enter all the relevant details carefully
- A password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and e mail id.
Confirmation of password
- Login using the registered email address with password received from VIT
Filling online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission
- An application number will be generated after submission
Mode of payment
- Application fee of Rs 1150 (incl.GST) only can be paid through online mode (net banking/Debit/Credit card/Paytm)
Photo & Signature upload
- Passport size color photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) in jpg/jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
- Signature of the candidate (Dimension: 6 cm (width) x 2 cm (height) in jpg/jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
- Selfie photo is not allowed
- It is mandatory that the print out of the application form along with the photocopy of X,XII and UG Mark list along with a copy of the Degree Certificate and Experience Certificate from the Employer (Company Registration Certificate in case of Entrepreneurs) should reach “Assistant Director Admission, VIT-Chennai campus, Vandalur- Kelambakkam road, Chennai-600127, Tamil Nadu, India on or before 29th July 2019
- Any application without the above documents will be rejected.
Assistant Director Admission,
VIT-Chennai campus, Vandalur- Kelambakkam road, Chennai-600127, Tamil Nadu, India
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here