Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies Pune invites Application for MBA Admission 2022, Apply now
SIMS Pune MBA Admission 2022 – Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) Pune invites application for admission to 2-years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2022-2024.
MBA specializations offered
- The specializations in major/minor mode offered includes
- Information Systems
- International Business
SIMS Pune MBA Admission Dates 2022
- SNAP Registration Commences (www.snaptest.org): 31st August 2021 (Tuesday)
- Registration/Payment for SIMS commences: 31st August 2021 (Tuesday)
- SNAP Registration close on: 27th November 2021 (Saturday)
- Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org): 04th December 2021 (Saturday)
- SNAP Online test: 19th December 2021 (Sunday) 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs, 8th January 2022 (Saturday) 1000 hrs to 1100 hrs, 16th January 2022 (Sunday) 1000 hrs to 1100 hrs
- Last date of online registration for SIMS MBA Programme and Payment: 31 st January 2022 (Monday) till 11.59 PM
- SNAP Result : 01st February 2022 (Tuesday)
- List of candidates shortlisted for GEPIWAT : 08th February 2022 ( Tuesday)
- SIMS form and Slot booking : Till 12th February 2022 (Saturday) till 11.59 PM
- Shortlist call letter publication (GE-PIWAT admit Card) : 15th February 2022 (Tuesday)
- Dates of GEPIWAT : 25th February to 06th March 2022 (Friday to Sunday)
- Announcement of First Merit list: 16th March 2022 (Wednesday)
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list : 16th April 2022 (Saturday) till 11.59 PM
- Candidate Reporting at Institute and Hostel Allotment: 06th June 2022 (Monday)
- Programme Commencement : 07th June 2022 (Tuesday)
SIMS Pune MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should be a graduate from any recognised University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade at graduation level. Defence category candidates should be the son/ daughter/ spouse of Defence personnel. Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Important: It is the responsibility of the Candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility for admission will be decided by Symbiosis International (Deemed University). Reservation: (As per MoU with Ministry of Defence/ As per the University norms)
SIMS Pune MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.sims.edu/
- A candidate aspiring to join an MBA programme offered by any Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies Pune has to take the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Computer Based Test (CBT) 2021. For SNAP Test information log on to http://www.snaptest.org and register. Get your SNAP-ID and complete the SNAP and Institution registration and payment.
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully. Visit the University website for online submission of application form.
- SNAP Registration Fee: Rs. 1750/-
- Institution Registration Fee: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking & Offline Through Demand draft
- The Selection process is carried out in two steps.
- Step I- SNAP Test: Each student desirous of admission to SIMS, Pune must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for the admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes. Preserve the Admit Card of SNAP Test for further selection process at SIMS, Pune. Appearing for SNAP Test does not automatically qualify an applicant for the next step in the selection process at SIMS, Pune.
- Step II- GEPIWAT at SIMS, Pune: Based on SNAP scores, short-listed applicants will be called for the next selection process at SIMS, Pune. Results of shortlisted / not shortlisted candidates are announced via a web-link on SIMS Pune’s website as per the scheduled dates. The entire selection process will be held at PUNE only. This process includes Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website