Nirma University MBA Program in Family Business & Entrepreneurship Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
Nirma University MBA (FB & E) Admission 2022 – Nirma University, Institute of Management invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Family Business & Entrepreneurship Program for the academic year 2022. Candidates can submit applications online.
Check details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, and more for Nirma University MBA (FB & E) Admission 2022 from the post below.
Nirma University MBA (FB & E) Admission 2022
Nirma University MBA (FB & E) Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Start Online Application form : 01st March 2022
- Last Date of Online Application Form Submission : To be Announced
- Date of Entrance Test and Personal Interview : To be Announced
- Declaration of Result : To be Announced
Nirma University MBA (FB & E) Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- A three-year Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of the minimum eligibility criteria by September 2022. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation by the time of commencement of the Program.
Nirma University MBA (FB & E) Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://management.nirmauni.ac.in/
- Applicants should complete the online application form and submit the same along with a non-refundable admission processing fee of Rs.1500/- + other applicable taxes.
- The payment should be made online by credit/debit/net banking.
- Read the Instructions carefully before filling up the application form available on the website.
- Application fee : Rs. 1500/- +other applicable taxes for all Categories
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- The final selection for admission to the Program would be based on the candidate’s performance in the Entrance Test, Communication Test and Personal Interview. The following Weightage will be given to each component:
- Entrance Test: 60%
- Personal Interview: 20%
- Communication Test: 10% [Essay Test]
- Past Academic Performance based on the marks of SSC, HSC and Graduation: 10%
- An additional score of 5 points shall be given to the candidates who belong to Business Families.
- The candidates need to appear for an Entrance Test to be conducted by the Institute of Management, Nirma University. The Test will be held at Ahmedabad, Delhi, & Mumbai centres (Note: The Institute reserves the right to drop or add any of the Test centres).
- Entrance Test Structure: Duration of this Test will be 120 minutes, and consists of four Sections of 30 questions each.
- Logic & Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Skills
- Verbal Skills
- General Knowledge
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website