NIPM Kolkata PG Diploma in Personnel Management (PGDPM) Admission 2020 through Distance Mode
NIPM Distance Education PGDPM Admission 2020 - Applications are invited by National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM), Kolkata for Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management (PGDPM) distance learning course for the Session 2020.
The PGDPM Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management Course has its emphasis on professional excellence and wide network throughout the country in almost all the states.
- NIPM has also been conducting academic conferring Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management (PGDPM) since 1978.
- The Post Graduate Diploma in personal Management is recognized by Govt. of India for recruitment to superior posts and services under the Central Govt. and also by the State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Punjab, and Orissa for recruitment of Welfare officers.
- PGDPM awarded by NIPM is recognized by most organizations and considered as requisite qualification for promotion up the ladder in the hierarchy.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management conducted by NIPM is of 2 years duration which has its emphasis on professional excellence and wide network throughout the country in almost all the states.
NIPM Distance Education PGDPM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Application form for Registration: 2nd week of October 2020
- Last date of submission of examination application form: 2nd week of October 2020
- Submission of Research Project Paper: 4th week of November 2020
Eligibility Criteria for NIPM Distance Education PGDPM Admission 2020
- Candidates should at least be Graduates from a recognized University or its equivalent, with a minimum of 50% marks in the degree examination.
- In case of Honors degree or Master’s degree as also in the case of candidates having 3 years working experience in HR profession or 5 years working experience in Industry or those who are professionally qualified as Chartered/ Costs/Cs/Management Accounts etc. the requirement of 50% of the marks may be waived.
- Total Course fee for two years is INR 30,000/-; Payable in 2 installments - INR 15000/- at the time of admission and balance on completion of the first semester examination.
Validity of Registration
- The registration of a candidate shall remain valid for five years.
- Minimum marks fixed for passing any paper are 50 percent.
Medium of Examination
- The medium of examination is English only.
- The Board of Studies decides upon the examination centers at the NIPM Chapter offices located in different parts of the country for holding Semester Examinations.
- New centers may be opened and existing centers may be discontinued at the direction of the Board of Studies. At present Examination are held in Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai & Trivandrum.
NIPM Distance Education PGDPM Admission 2020 Application Process
- Prospectus including application forms is available from the National Office by sending a Demand Draft for Rs. 550/ (including postage) drawn in favour of National Institute of Personnel ManagementDPM Trust payable at Kolkata.
- Prospectus is also available from the counter of the National Office against payment of Rs. 500/ in cash.
- A candidate may take the failed / back papers, if any, with the fresh three papers of the subsequent semester paying examination fees for the failed/ back papers at the prescribed rates.
- Candidates after having passed in all the written papers of 1st to 3rd semester will have to prepare a Research Project Paper (RPP), which is one of the three subjects in the last semester of the Course for the Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management Examination and submit the RPP within the date of last semester examination. The viva voce test will be held normally in March and September each year. Necessary guidelines for preparation of the RPP are available in the prospectus.
For more information, visit the institute website www.nipm.in
National Institute of Personnel Management
Southend Conclave, Tower Block (3rd Floor), 1582, Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata–700 107, Telephone : 033¬2441 7255, 2441 7254, Mobile No: 9474119805, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com, website www.nipm.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here