International Management Institute New Delhi announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programs 2023
IMI Delhi PGDM Admission 2023 – International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the academic year 2023
IMI Delhi PGDM Admission 2023
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Human Resource Management-(PGDM HRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Banking and Financial Services (PGDM-B&FS)
- Last date for online submission of application forms and payment : 18th December 2022
- Date of Interview : To be announced
- Commencement of Program : To be announced
- A bachelor’s or equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, including Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities).
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification of the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, post higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- An applicant may graduate without any work experience or with relevant work experience from any discipline of education.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.imibh.edu.in & https://admission.imi.edu/delhi/
- Applicants should complete the online application form and submit it along with non-refundable application fee and other required documents.
- Users should create a new account while applying online. The login details will be used for filling the admission form and for checking the status of the application later. After logging in successfully, the admission form will be displayed.
- In addition, if the applicant desires to apply for another program(s) at IMI New Delhi; then the candidate is required to pay Rs.500/- per program(s).
- Applications, completed in all respects, should be submitted online latest by midnight of 18th December 2022. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
- Application Fee : Rs. 2200/- + GST @18%
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates who apply online for the admission into PGDM and/or PGDM (HRM) and/or PGDM (B&FS) will be shortlisted on the basis of –
- CAT / XAT or GMAT score and Academic Record
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process – Individual Assessment Process (Essay Writing and Personal Interview etc.). Individual Assessment Process will be held in February/March 2023 (tentative).
- Past academic records, performance in the individual assessment process along with other qualitative parameters, like quality of work experience and extra-curricular activities constitute the core components of the selection process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022