IIM Tiruchirappalli PGPBM Admission 2021 Application Form, Dates
IIM Trichy PGPBM Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli invites applications for admission to Postgraduate Programme in Business Management (for Working Executives) (PGPBM – WE), for the session 2021-2023.
Admissions for the 09th batch of Post Graduate Programme in Business Management (PGPBM) for working executives at the Chennai Centre have opened.
PGPBM Programme Overview
- IIM Tiruchirappalli launches the PGPBM Programme to groom working executives who aspire to move into senior leadership roles
- Towards this, the programme aims to develop competent professional managers who are capable of working in any sector of organized activity, provide leadership and achieve excellence even as they contribute to the welfare of society at large
- PGPBM Brochure and Online Application Form available at IIMT website (www.limtrichy.ac.in/ppbm) :- 12th April 2021
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form :- 02nd August 2021
- Dispatch of Written Test Admit Cards for Written Test & Interview (by email only) :- 05th August 2021
- Written Test at IIM Trichy (Chennai Campus) :- 08th August 2021
- Personal Interview at IIM Trichy (Chennai Campus) :- 14th August 2021 & 15th August 2021
- Communication of Final Offers by email. :- 20th August 2021
- Payment of Offer Acceptance Amount(Rs.50,000/-) :- 23rd August 2021
- Payment of First Instalment of Course Fee :- 27th August 2021
- PGPBM 2021-23 Batch Orientation at IIMT Chennai Campus (Understanding the PGPBM Student Manual) :- 03rd September 2021 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Preparatory Programme for the selected candidates :- 04th September 2021 & 05th September 2021
- Term I Registration cum Orientation at Trichy Campus :- 11th September 2021 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
- PGPBM 2021-23 Batch Inauguration at Trichy Campus :- 11th September 2021 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- PGPBM 2021-23 Batch Meets the Faculty and PGPBM Committee cum Ice Breaking :- 11th September 2021 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Meet your Alumni and Senior Students, followed by High Tea at Chennai Campus Saturday, September 18, 2021 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Commencement of Term I Classes :- 24th September 2021
- Conclusion of Term IX Classes :- 01st October 2023
- Date of Convocation of PGPBM 2021-23 :-Tentatively scheduled in the last Saturday, March 2024
- The program duration is 24 months with a provision to be completed in 21 months.
- Bachelor’s degree (with minimum 50% marks for General category and 45% for NCOBC, OBC, SC, ST, EWS & Differently-abled) in any discipline as per the 10+2+3 norms.
- Minimum 3 years of full time work experience in any industry after their first degree.
- Reservations are provided to deserving candidates as per the Government of India norms.
- Interested candidates will have to apply in the prescribed format through the application form available on our website www.iimtrichy.ac.in/pgpbmchennai
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
- For General Category : – Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ST/DAP students :- Rs.1000/-
- To be remitted to “IIMT Chennai Centre”, SB A/c. No. 50100011400101; IFSC Code: HDFC0002086 of HDFC Bank, Thiruverumbur Branch
- Prospective candidates must maintain a valid and unique email account and a mobile number throughout the selection process.
- All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and with applications complete in all respects will be called for a written test.
- Written Test is scheduled on Sunday, August 08, 2021 at IIM Trichy (Chennai Campus)
- Written test will challenge the candidates on their quantitative ability, verbal ability, data interpretation, and logical reasoning skills
- The examination will be for about 150 minutes
Exemption from Written Test
- Candidates having a valid test score of CAT 2019 or GMAT score (test taken between May 1, 2019 and April 30, 2020) are exempted from the Written Test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website