BRAOU M.B.A. (Hospital and Health Care Management) Admission 2019
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad announces Admission to M.B.A. (Hospital and Health Care Management) 2019
BRAOU MBA (HHCM) Admission 2019 - Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University invites applications from candidates seeking admission into M.B.A. (Hospital and Health Care Management) Program for the Academic Year 2019-20.
Objective of the Course
- The main objective of this course is to train young graduates as hospital and health care administrators with necessary theoretical and practical inputs
About the MBA (HHCM)
- The Master’s Degree in Business Administration in Hospital & Health Care Management i.e. MBA (HHCM) is a two years, four semesters full time on-campus program.
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad–500 033 offered by MBA (Hospital and Health Care Management) in collaboration with Apollo Institute of Health Care Management (AIHCM) and Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS)
See: MBA Admission
BRAOU MBA (HHCM) Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 7th July 2019
- Entrance Test: 21st July 2019 (From 10.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon)
- Venue: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Road No. 46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
- Announcement of Entrance Test Results Through Website (Evening): 21st July 2019
- Day -1: Group Discussion & Personal Interview: 22nd July 2019
- Day -2: Group Discussion & Personal Interview: 23rd July 2019
- Announcement of Group Discussion & Personal Interview Results: 31st July 2019
- First Counselling:3rd week of August (Tentative)
- Second Counselling (Announced only on the availability of the seats, if any):1st week of September (Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria for BRAOU MBA (HHCM) Admission 2019
- The aspirants of MBA Degree in Hospital and Health Care Management should possess a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline (Except Fine Arts and Oriental Languages) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (in case of reserved category candidates, 45% marks).
See: MBA Entrance Exams
- Aspirants have to appear for an Entrance Test (100 marks), followed by Group Discussion (25 marks) and Personal Interview (25 marks) conducted by the University. The Rule of Reservation (RoR) as per the norms of the State Government will be adhered to.
- The candidates from all over India are eligible to apply. BC Reservations, however, are applicable to the candidates of the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh only.
- Intake is restricted to 156 seats only, of which, 36 seats are earmarked for ‘Sponsored Category’. The centre-wise seats allotment is done, as below:
- Centre Code-981; Name of the Centre-AIHCM; General Quota 60; Sponsored Quota 18; Total Seats-78
- Centre Code-982; Name of the Centre-KIMS; General Quota 60; Sponsored Quota 18; Total Seats-78
- The medium of instruction for the study and for examinations shall be English only.
- The course is delivered through class room lectures, case studies, field visits, project work, audio-visual presentations, group discussions, seminars and on the job training. Contact-cum-Counselling Classes will be organized continuously for about 15 days in every semester, and attendance to which is mandatory.
- The duration of this Masters Programme is two years, with two semesters in each academic year.
- Convener Quota: Tuition Fee is Rs. 1,40,000/- payable in two equal installments (Rs.70,000/- each) in first and second year of the programme to Dr. BRAOU, Hyderabad.
- Sponsored Quota: Tuition Fee of Rs. 1,80,000/- payable in single installment to Dr. BRAOU, Hyderabad.
- In addition to the above tuition fee, all the students should pay a sum of Rs. 10,000/- (i.e., Rs. 5,000/- Special Fees and Rs. 5,000/- Caution Deposit for Library & Lab) at the time of admission to the respective Program Centre.
- Examination Fee has to be paid at the end of every semester as per the norms of the University.
Note: The student is also advised to have at least one dress with Blazer, for formal occasions which may cost around Rs. 3,000/- and Rs. 1000/- for Health Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance for two years.
BRAOU MBA (HHCM) Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply for the Entrance Test only through the University website ‘www.braouonline.in’ and make online payment of the Registration Fee, mentioned below, either through Debit/Credit card or through AP/TS Online.
- Rs. 1,200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred) only, for the General and BC candidates, and
- Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only for candidates belonging to SC and ST.
- The candidates can download their hall tickets two days before the date of examination from the university websites: ‘www.braou.ac.in’ or ‘www.braouonline.in’
- For details contact: BRAOU: 040–23680441 / 23680241, AIHCM: 040–23556850 / 23543269, KIMS: + 91 99493 62459 or visit www.braou.ac.in, www.apolloihcm.ac.in, www.kimshospitals.com
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Road No. 46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad–500033, Phone No. 040–23680246, website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here