Home >> MBA Admission >>

Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application

ambedkar univ mba

 

Ambedkar University,  School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) announces admission to 2-year (Full Time) MBA Program 2019-2021

Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2019 - Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) announces admission to 2-year (Full Time) MBA Program for the session 2019-21

 

Eligible candidates who interested to apply for Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2019-21 can check important dates, eligibility, application procedure etc on this page given below.

 

Ambedkar University,  School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE)

  • The School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) was established at Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) in 2012 to promote research and provide professional education and training in the field of Management, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship
  • The School currently offers a 2-year (full time) MBA Program
  • The School has signed collaborative agreements with the San Francisco State University (USA), the Northampton University (UK) & the Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca (UBB), Romania for student and faculty exchanges

 

Also See : MBA Admissions

 

Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2019 Dates

  • Online Registration Opens on 15th November 2018
  • Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 11th February 2019
  • Admission Test will be held on Sunday, 24th February 2019
  • Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held in the third week of March 2019

 

Eligibility Criteria for Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2019

  • The candidate must have successfully completed a Bachelor's degree securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PD). Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply
  • If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, provided he/she submits the results fulfilling the criteria to the AUD office latest by 31st August 2019

 

Selection Procedure for Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2019

  • Candidates will be admitted to the program on the basis of combined scores obtained in the written test, written essay and interview
  • The MBA Admission Test will be held on 24th February 2019, Sunday at 2.00 pm to 04.30 pm
  • Based on the scores obtained in the 120 MCQs on verbal and analytical ability, candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview (PI). Interviews for admission will be conducted in March 2019. The final merit list shall be prepared using the weighted average of marks obtained in the written test (verbal and analytical ability sections) (60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and marks obtained in the general awareness section of the written test (15% weightage).

 

Exam Pattern

  • The admission test will be of 2.5 hours duration which will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions. It is an aptitude test comprising three sections intended to assess the candidate's (i) English Language Comprehension and Verbal Ability; (ii) Quantitative Skills and Analytical Reasoning; and (iii) General Awareness

 

Test Centre

  • Outstation candidates can take the test only at Kashmere Gate Campus of AUD, in Delhi. There will be no other centre in Delhi or outside Delhi.

 

Seats & Reservations

  • These 36 seats will be distributed on the basis of the norms of reservation followed by the NCT of Delhi
  • 85% of seats (36) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to/ graduating from the NCT of the Delhi and the remaining 15% of seats are for candidates from All over India
  • Relaxation of 5% in eligibility will be allowed to candidates from SC/ST/PD categories.

 

Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2019 Application Process

  • Interested candidates should visit our website (www.aud.ac.in)
  • Online registration will open on November 15, 2018 and will close on February 11, 2019. Candidates are required to register online by paying application fee of Rs.1140/- (Rs.570/- for SC/ ST / PD candidates)
  • Fee for application for admission can be paid by Demand Draft (DD)/Cash/ Online. For detail information for each mode refer to the Admission Bulletin.
  • Bulletin of Information can be downloaded from the Website www.aud.ac.in

 

Ambedkar University, Delhi

AUD (Estd. by the Govt of NCT of Delhi through an Act of Legislature), Sector-9, Dwarka, Delhi-110077, Tel.: 91-11-23864064, Email mbaadmissions@aud.ac.in, Website www.aud.ac.in, (School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE)