Ambedkar University Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2020
Ambedkar University, School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) announces admission to 2-year (Full Time) MBA Program 2020-22
Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2020 - Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) invites application for admission to 2-year (Full Time) MBA Program for the session 2020-22.
Eligible candidates who are interested to apply for Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2020-22 can check important dates, eligibility, application procedure etc on this page given below.
Ambedkar University, School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE)
- The School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) was established at Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) in 2012 to promote research and provide professional education and training in the field of Management, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship
- The School currently offers a 2-year (full time) MBA Program
- The School has signed collaborative agreements with the San Francisco State University (USA), Northampton University (UK) & the Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca (UBB), Romania for student and faculty exchanges.
Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 31st December 2019
- Date and time of AUD MBA Entrance Test and AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020) is 23th February 2020 (Sunday) from 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM and 3.45pm to 4.45pm respectively
- Personal Interview and Essay Writing will be in 2nd week of March 2020
- Session will commence from: July, 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2020
- The candidate must have successfully completed a Bachelor's degree securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PwD)).
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s / Post Graduate Degree Examinations can apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria when their results are declared.
- All eligible candidates who apply for the programme would be required to appear for one of the following written test(s):
- Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs); or
- AUD MBA Entrance Test conducted by AUD
- Candidate can also apply through both modes – in such a case, that mode will be considered where the candidate ranks higher in the merit list.
- The AUD MBA Entrance Test will consist of 90 multiple choice questions (MCQs) on verbal ability and quantitative ability. 4 marks will be awarded for a correct answer, negative marking will there i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- All students (irrespective of the mode they choose – CAT or AUD entrance exam) will be required to take the AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020). This test will comprise of 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on Analytical Ability and General Awareness. 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer, negative marking will there i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for Personal Interview and Essay Writing. The essay writing will take place on the day of the personal interview – candidates will be given a topic and will be asked to write an essay of 500 words on the same. The duration of essay writing will be 45 minutes.
- The final merit list shall be prepared using the weightage average of marks obtained in the AUD the stage 2 AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020-60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and essay writing (10% weightage). An additional 5% weightage will be given for candidates with full time work experience of at least 1 year.
- The admission test will be of 2.5 hours duration which will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions. It is an aptitude test comprising three sections intended to assess the candidate's (i) English Language Comprehension and Verbal Ability; (ii) Quantitative Skills and Analytical Reasoning; and (iii) General Awareness.
Seats & Reservations
- These 46 seats will be distributed on the basis of the norms of reservation followed by the NCT of Delhi.
- 85% of seats (46) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to/ graduating from the NCT of Delhi and the remaining 15% of the seats are for candidates from All over India.
- Relaxation of 5% in eligibility will be allowed to candidates from SC/ST/PD categories.
Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2020 Application Process
- Interested candidates are required to apply by registering online on website www.aud.ac.in
- Candidates are required to register online by paying application fee of Rs.1220/- (Rs.610/- for EWS/SC/ST/PwD candidates)..
- Fee for application for admission can be paid by Demand Draft (DD)/Cash/ Online.
For more information please visit Website www.aud.ac.in
Ambedkar University, Delhi
AUD (Estd. by the Govt of NCT of Delhi through an Act of Legislature), (School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE), Sector-9, Dwarka, Delhi-110077, Tel.: 01123864064, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.aud.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here