BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology Chennai announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2021
BS Abdur Rahman University MBA Admission 2021 – B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai has invited Applications for admission to MBA Program at Crescent School of Business for the academic year 2021-22
Candidates can check the post below for more details on BS Abdur Rahman University MBA Admission 2021.
- Banking & Finance
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- International Business
- Data Analytics
- Innovation Entrepreneurship and Venture Development
- Strategy Focus
BS Abdur Rahman University MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for submission of application form : Last week of June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for BS Abdur Rahman University MBA Admission 2021
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Graduate with minimum 50% marks
- Final year students can also apply
- Candidates who are in the final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply. However such candidate’s will have to submit the original certificate of having graduated and mark sheet of the final year degree examination while joining the course
- Valid score in any of the following common entrance examinations: CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT, TANCET & Crescent School of Business Admission Test (CSBAT)
- Working Experience: Not compulsory but desirable.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be able to converse, read and write in English given that the medium of instruction of the CSB’ MBA Programme with Strategy Focus is English.
BS Abdur Rahman University MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://crescent.education/postgraduate-programmes/
Steps for Registering Online Application
- Register – Fill the online registration form
- Online Application – Complete the online application
- Make Payment – Pay through available payment options
- Preview – Preview your registration and payment details
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can make the payment of application fee by Online Payment or Demand Draft or Counter Payment.
- Payment by DD : Get a demand draft in favour of B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, payable at Chennai.
- Online Payments: Credit / Debit Cards / Internet Banking Counter Payments:
- Candidates can make the payment of application fee by cash mode at B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology Campus.
- Admission is based on the combined score in: (a) UG degree marks (b) Entrance Test (MAT/CAT/XAT/TANCET/BSAU Entrance Test, etc.), group discussion, and personal interview.
For more details & apply online, visit the official website