University of Allahabad MONIRBA MBA/MBA (Rural Development) Admission 2019
Allahabad University announces MBA/MBA (Rural Development) Admission for MONIRBA 2019
Allahabad University MONIRBA MBA Admission Test 2019 -University of Allahabad invites applications for Motilal Nehru Institute of Research and Business Administration (MONIRBA) MBA and MBA (Rural Development) Admission Test 2019 for admission into the MBA/MBA-RD Program starting from the academic year 2019.
The MBA-Rural Development Program is a two-year full-time Post Graduate Degree from the University of Allahabad. It has the approval of the All India Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi.
See: MBA Entrance Exams
Important Dates for Allahabad University MONIRBA MBA Admission Test 2019
- Online Registration Starts: 12th April 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Form: 03rd May 2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards Online Only: One week before the admission test
- Date of Entrance Examination: 29th May to 05th June 2019
No. of Seats
- 51 seats, The seats may be change as per HRD recommendations in MONIRBA and 51 seats in GBPSSI.
See: MBA Admission Dates
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad University MONIRBA MBA Admission 2019
- The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA program shall be graduation from a recognized Institution (Degree Course of at least three years duration with separate annual/semester exam system) from any stream
- Students appearing in the final year exam of the undergraduate class shall also be permitted to apply, subject to the condition that they furnish their final graduation pass result not later than the specified date.
- Reservation of seats shall be as per University rules
- The written tests shall judge applicants for proficiency in written communication, intelligence, propensity to observe facts and use them, propensity to grasp and use quantitative and scientific tools, general awareness, logical thinking, reasoning power, aptitude for management learning and practice and maturity in terms of personality.
- Communication Ability in English 40 questions 80 marks
- Aptitude and Reasoning 40 questions 80 marks
- General awareness 40 questions 80 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude 30 questions 60 marks
- The written test shall be held at Prayagraj, Bareilly, Bangalore, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram and Varanasi.
Allahabad University MONIRBA MBA Admission Test 2019 Application Process
- Application form shall be filled and submitted online only on following website: www.aupravesh2019.com or Admission 2019 link of www. allduniv.ac.in
- Application Fee
- Rs.1600/- for General/OBC candidates
- Rs.800/- for SC/ST/PH candidates
- Application Form shall be filled and submitted Online only on following websiteauadmissions.com or Admission 2019 link of www.allduniv.ac.in
Motilal Nehru Institute of Research & Business Administration, (MONIRBA/ G.B. Pant Institute of Social Sciences), University of Allahabad, Website www.allduniv.ac.in