Anna University Distance Education MBA MCA MSc Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Anna University MBA MCA M.Sc (CS) Degree Programmes in Distance Education eligibility condition 2019¬†
Anna University Chennai offers admission to MBA/MCA/M.Sc Courses in Distance Mode and M.Sc Computer Science - Free / Open Source Software (FOSS) Degree Programmes through Online.
- A pass in any Bachelor Degree*
- Clearance of Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai / TANCET 2018 for MBA Programme.
MCA (6 Semesters) - Master of Computer Application
MCA Program Is offered at the Centre for Distance Education (CDE), Anna University, Chennai and Madras Institute of Technology (MIT), Chennai only
- A pass in any Bachelor Degree.
- The candidate should have studied Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or Mathematics at HSC level and;
- Clearance of Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai/TANCET 2018 for MCA Programme.
M.Sc. (Computer Science) (4 Semesters)
M.Sc. (CS) Program Is offered at the Centre for Distance Education (CDE), Anna University, Chennai (No Entrance Test). Eligible candidates will be called for admission in the month of September
- Any Degree* with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or Any Degree* with Mathematics as one of the subjects at plus two level.
M.Sc. (CS - FOSS) (4 Semesters)
Any degree with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the Degree level (or); Any Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Plus Two Level
The bachelor degree must have been obtained after+2 or equivalent
Eligibility of AMIE Candidates:
- Applicants with AMIE or similar qualification awarded by Professional Institutes approved by MHRD are also eligible for admission to MBA/MCA Degree Program, if they have two years of experience after obtaining AMIE or similar Degree.
- Clearance of Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai / TANCET 2018 is mandatory.
Eligibility of TANCET Candidates:
- Candidates who have written the TANCET is also eligible for admission to distance mode. TANCET score is valid for one year from the date of Examination otherwise candidate have to appear for DEET for admission. Admission will be based on the merit order among the TANCET candidates.
Entrance Test & Evaluation Scheme
- The question paper will contain 100 objectives type questions to be answered in 2 hours. Each question will have four alternative answers. Candidate has to choose the most appropriate answer and has to shade the choice of the answer in the box against each question.
- While evaluating the answers, one mark is awarded for each correct answer. Wrong answers will be considered to break the tie.
Also See : Anna University MBA Syllabus