Mumbai University LLM Entrance Exam 2019 for Admission to LLM Degree Course
Mumbai University announces Entrance Exam for Admission to LLM Degree Course 2019
Mumbai University LLM Entrance Exam 2019 - The Department of Law, University of Mumbai has invited applications for admission to LL.M. (Two Years) Degree Course through All India LL.M. Entrance Examination for the academic year 2019-2020.
See: Law Entrance Exams
Mumbai University LLM Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Acceptance of Forms: 10th June 2019 to 24th June 2019
- Time of Acceptance of Forms: 11.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m
- Venue of Acceptance of Forms: Room No. 126, Department of Law, First Floor, University of Mumbai, Fort Campus, Mumbai–400 032
- Availability of Application Forms Online: 10th June 2019 onwards.
- Last Date for submission of duly filled forms: 24th June 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination: 19th July 2019 (2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.)
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai University LLM Admission 2019
- Candidates who have passed LL.B. Degree Course or those who are in the Final Semester of 3 or 5 years LL.B. Degree Course from the University of Mumbai or other recognized Universities are eligible to apply for LL.M. Entrance Examination.
- Candidates who are currently pursuing LL.M. will be required to cancel their earlier LL.M. Admission before they are admitted for new LL.M. Admission.
- Admission of the students shall be made strictly in accordance with the merit in the LL.M. Entrance examination subject to Reservation Policy of the Government and rules prescribed by the University.
- Candidates are required to secure Minimum Qualifying Marks in the LL.M. Entrance Examination as under:
- 40% – General Category, 30% – Reserved Category
Entrance Exam Pattern
- The LL.M. Entrance Examination Test paper will consist of 50 Objective type questions with multiple choice for total 100 marks. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Language of the paper: English
- Syllabus: (1) Constitutional Law (2) Jurisprudence (3) Law of Torts (4) Law of Crimes (5) Law of Contract (6) Administrative Law (7) Human Rights Law (8) Family Law (9) Company Law
- Venue of Entrance Examination: Mumbai – (Specific Examination Centre will be displayed on the University Website in due Course.)
- Please Note that along with the application form, students belonging to reserved category are required to produce caste certificate certified by the State of Maharashtra. Quota candidates (handicapped, freedom fighter, ex-serviceman, sport, Cultural activity etc.) Are required to produce certificate by competent authority wherever applicable.)
Mumbai University LL.M. Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- An application for LL.M. Entrance Examination for admission to the LL.M. Degree Course must be made in the prescribed form which is to be downloaded from the University Website http://mu.ac.in and duly filled in form be submitted to the Department of Law.
- Entrance Exam Fees for General Category Students: Rs. 650/- (By Demand Draft) (Non-refundable)
- Entrance Exam Fees for Reserved Category Students: Rs. 350/- (By Demand Draft) [SC, ST, VJ / DT–NT(A,B,C,D) OBC, SBC] (Non-refundable)
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai,” payable at Mumbai. The Demand Draft should be submitted by the Applicant at the time of submission of duly filled in prescribed form in the “Office of The Department of Law, Room No. 126, University of Mumbai, Fort Campus, Mumbai–32” in person only.
- Candidate must Write Name and Mobile Number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- The application form for LL.M. Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the University Website: http://mu.ac.in/portal/department-of-law/.
- No forms will be accepted after 24th June 2019.
- Incomplete application forms shall be rejected.
University of Mumbai
Department of Law, Room No.126, 1st floor, Registrar, University of Mumbai, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai-400 032, India, Phone No.: 22708726 Website: http://mu.ac.in, http://mu.ac.in/portal/department-of-law/.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here