University of Calicut LLM Program Admission 2019, Dates, Application
University of Calicut Admission Notification for LLM Program for 2019 session
University of Calicut LLM Admission 2019: Applications are invited for admission to LLM one year programme with specialization in Law of Taxation/ Corporate and Business Laws/ Criminal Law/ Constitutional and Administrative Law in the Department of Law at University of Calicut for academic session 2019.
No. of seats: 40
See: Law Entrance Exams
University of Calicut LLM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Notification: 01st April 2019
- Closing date of submission of application: 27th May 2019
- Hall Ticket: 5 days before the entrance examination
- Date of Entrance: 12th June 2019
- Date of publication of rank list: 17th June 2019
- Date of admission: 24th June 2019
- Date of commencement of classes: 01st July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calicut LLM Admission 2019
- Pass in Bachelor Degree in Law (5 or 3 year) with a minimum of 50 % marks from one of the Universities in Kerala or from any other universities recognized as equivalent thereto by this university.
- Based on the entrance examination conducted by the university.
- Admission Fee: Rs. 10, 000/-
- Semester Fee: Rs. 20,000/-
University of Calicut LLM Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidates shall remit an application fee of Rs.555/- (SC/ST Rs.190/) by e-payment (SBI online/SBI e-challan/Friends/Akshaya e-challan). Please click the link "fee remittance" in the
- Admission Website (www.cuonline.ac.in) or the link "Instant Web Payment System" in the Official Website of the University (www.uoc.ac.in) for generating the challan/remitting fee. Choose the purpose "Application fee for LLM Admission 2019" while generating the challan.
- Apply online from 01.04.2019 to 27.05.2019 through the website www.cuonline.ac.in. Click the link "LLM Entrance Exam 2019". Enter CAP ID and Password and go ahead for completing the registration process.
- After completion of the online registration, the candidates should take printout of the same and keep it with himself/herself. Do not send hard copies of the online printout of online application or any other documents to the University. The hard copy of the online application with supporting documents should be kept by the candidate and it has to be submitted at the time of admission in the Dept. The candidates shall also keep a copy of the print out of the application with them for future reference.
For more information visit the official website: www.cuonline.ac.in
University of Calicut
Tirur- Calicut Road, Thenhipalam, Kerala 673635,Â website: www.cuonline.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here