REVA University Integrated BA-LLB and BBA-LLB Admissions 2019, Application, Dates
REVA University School of Legal Studies Notification for B.A LL.B and B.B.A LL.B Admission 2019
REVA University Integrated Law Admissions 2019 - Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.A LL.B and B.BA LL.B at school of Legal Studies, REVA University for the academic year 2019-20.
Course Duration: 10 Semester (5 years) Full time
REVA University School of Legal Studies Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- Opening date of application: 11th April 2019
- Closing date of application: 20th April 2019
See: Law Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for REVA University School of Legal Studies Admissions 2019
B.A., LL. B. Honours/ B.B.A., LL. B. Honours:
- Pass in PUC or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (40% in case of SC/ST) of the total marks.
- Good score in REVA University Common Law Aptitude Test (REVA CLAT) or CLAT or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency.
See: BBA Admission
- Candidates who have obtained 10 + 2 or graduation / post graduation through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law courses (BA LL B Honours, BBA LL B Honours).
- Candidates having possessed job oriented course and diploma course are not eligible to seek admission to Law courses.
- Admission to the course is strictly based on the merit basis. All shortlisted applicants are required to appear for the admission selection process at REVA University.
REVA University School of Legal Studies Admissions 2019 Application Process
- Application form is available both in online mode and direct mode. The application form can also be obtained from the office of admissions, REVA University.
- Indian /SAARC Nationals: Rs. 1000/-
- NRI Fee: Rs.2000/-
- Foreign Nationals: 50
Payment can be made online through credit/debit cards or through net banking.
For further query visit the official website: https://reva.edu.in/sol
REVA University School of Legal Studies
Office of Admissions, REVA University, Rukmini Knowledge Park Kattigenahalli, Yelanhanka, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Website https://reva.edu.in/sols