Raffles University Law Admission Test - RCLAT 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Raffles University announces Common Law Admission Test (RCLAT) 2019 for Admission to Law Courses
RCLAT 2019 Raffles University Law Admission Test - Raffles University Neemrana invites applications for Common Law Admission Test RCLAT 2019 for admission to 5-years Law Courses BA LLB (H) and BBA LLB (H) for the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates can fill their application form from the official website as per schedule date. Candidates can check the complete information of Raffles University Neemrana Law 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, reservation etc through this page given.
See: Law Entrance Exams
Raffles University RCLAT 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 15th April 2019
- Download of Admit Card: To be announced
- RCLAT Exam Date: To be announced
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Raffles University Law Course Admission 2019
- Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 system) or equivalent Examination with minimum 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/ April 2019 can also apply.
- Age: below 20 years as on 1st July 2019 (22 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Seat intake for RULAT 2019 is not yet released, candidates can use the given information as reference only. As this date is based on last year.
- B.B.A. LLB (Hons.) Five Year Programme Seats - 60
- B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Programme Seats â€“ 120
- 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and 3% for persons with Disabilities
- Note: 01 seat reserved for Kashmiri Migrants & 02 for residents of Jammu & Kashmir; 10 seats for direct admission to foreign nationals. Foreign nationals are exempted from RCLAT. Foreign nationals to be eligible should have 55% in the qualifying examination
RCLAT 2019 Exam Centres
- Delhi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bhopal, Patna, Lucknow, Indore and Agra
- All Admission in School of Law, Raffles University take place strictly based on merit as per BCI/ UGC NORMS; Raffles University, Neemrana has not authorised any agent/agency for admissions. No payment should be made to any unauthorised person. Any complaint of this should be intimated to the University on email@example.com
RCLAT 2019 Application Process
- The students are requested to visit www.rafflesuniversity.edu.in for R CLAT 2019 application form and follow the instructions.
- You can pay Registration Fee of Rs.1600/- online through IMPS, NEFT or DD/ Cheque in favour of Raffles University, Neemrana, Payable at Neemrana. Details of account are as below
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Bank A/c: 18381450000026
IFSC Code: HDFC0001838
Branch: Neemrana, Alwar, Rajasthan