Patna University LLM Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Patna University announces Entrance Exam for Admission to LLM Program 2019
Patna University LLM Admission 2019 - Patna University conducts Patna University LLM Entrance Exam for admission to LLM Course. Interested and eligible candidates have to fill their application form for LLM Entrance in Online mode before the last date of submission.
Important Date for Patna University LLM Admission 2019
- Last Date of submission of online form: 15th May 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 2nd week August 2019
See: Law Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for Patna University LLM Admission 2019
- An applicant who has accomplished their graduation in Law with at least 50% marks from recognized university which comes under a government of India can apply for this and must be recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI)
- Candidates must have secured at least 33% marks in the Entrance test in order to become eligible for Admission to LLM course.
- Admission to LL.M. Part-I shall be open to Candidates, having Bachelor's Degree in Law of a recognized University or possessing such academic qualification as is considered equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Law by the Patna University, with at least 45% marks in the Bachelor of Law examination.
- Every candidate will have to secure a minimum of 33% marks in the Entrance Test in order to become eligible for admission to LL.M. Course.
- The admission to LL.M. course shall be done strictly on the basis of the merit list prepared as per result of the aforesaid Entrance Test.
- The Medium of Entrance Test
- The medium of Entrance Test shall be English/Hindi.
Exam Pattern of Entrance Test
- The Entrance Test shall comprise of two papers, Paper-I & Paper-II,
- Each paper carrying 50 marks.
- The question paper will be Hindi or English
- Duration of paper -I will be one hour and paper-II i.e Subjective paper of two hours
- Constitutional Law of India
- Law of evidence and procedures.
- Law of Contract, and
- International Law.
- Family Law (Hindu Law & Muslim Law
- Environmental Law
- Law of Torts
- Intellectual Property Laws (CopyRight Act & Patent Act)
- Administrative Law.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in both the papers and admission done as per this merit list.
No. of Seats
- Total - 20 seats
Patna University LLM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidate can apply Application form online its Patna University official website www.patnauniversity.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to download the application form the office of P.G Department of Law. Payment can be done by demand draft drawn in the favor of 'Head, P.G. Department of Law
- For General - Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST - Rs. 800/-
Patna University, Patna – 800 005., Bihar, India, Enquiry Ph. No. - 0612 – 2678008, website www.patnauniversity.ac.in