Maharishi Markandeshwar University LLM Entrance Test 2019 for Admission
Department of Law, Maharishi Markandeshwar announces Entrance Test for Admission to LLM (1 Year) Program 2019
MMU LLM Entrance Test 2019 - Department of Law Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana-Ambala invites applications for Admission to LL.M. One Year Program for the year 2019.
MMU LLM Entrance Test 2019 Important Date
- Last date for Submission of Admission Form: 28th June 2019
- All India Entrance Test At Department of Law MM(DU) Mullana Ambala: 01st July 2019 (11:00 A.M.)
- Display of Result on the Notice-Board: 04th July 2019
- Viva-Voce of Shortlisted Candidates: 06th July 2019 (11.00 A.M.)
See: Law Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for MMU LLM Admission 2019
- The candidate should have passed LL.B. (5 Years Integrated Course) or LL.B. (3 Years Course) with at least 50% marks from any recognized Board/University.
Scheme of Entrance Test for LL.M (One Year) Admission 2019
- The Admission to LL.M. One Year Programme shall be based on merit drawn on the basis of an All India Admission Test conducted by the University and assessed on the following criteria:
- Components - Marks
- Objective-Type Questions - 70 Marks
- Merit of Qualifying Exam - 15 Marks
- Viva-Voce - 15 Marks
- Total 100 Marks
- The entrance test shall be conducted with the objective of testing the aptitude for teaching/research and basic legal knowledge.
- The All India Admission Test-2019 for LL.M program shall be based on the following components:-
- 70 objective type questions with multiple choices of one mark each from the following areas:
- (I) Jurisprudence (II) Constitutional Law (III) Indian Penal Code (IV) Public International Law (V) Contract and Specific Relief Act (VI) Law of Torts (VII) Family Law.
- Merit of Qualifying Exam
- Viva-Voce: Short listed candidates shall be called for viva-voce after declaration of All India Admission Test result.
- The Test will be of 80 minutes duration and medium of test will be English.
MMU LLM Entrance Test 2019 Application Process
- The Admission Form can also be downloaded from the website of University www.mmumullana.org
- The admission form can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the University on payment of Rs. 1000/- (US$ 35 in case of NRI/Foreign Nationals).
- Those who want the admission forms by post, should send DD of Rs. 1050/- in favour of the Registrar of the University.
- However, such candidates will have to enclose a DD of Rs. 1000/- with the downloaded Admission Form.
Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana, Ambala (Haryana), Landline No:+91-1731-274475,76,77,78, Toll Free: 1800 2740 240, Email: email@example.com, website www.mmumullana.org