Kumaun University LLB / LLM Admission 2019 Dates, Eligibility, Application
Kumaun University Nainital Admission Notification for LLB & LLM Program
Kumaun University LLB / LLM Admission 2019 - Kumaun University has released notification for LLB / LLM Entrance Examination 2019 for admission to L.L.B / L.L.M Courses for the academic year 2019-20
- LLB Course
- LLM Course
Also See : Law Entrance Exams 2019
Kumaun University LLB / LLM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration Start Date: 21st February 2019
- Online Registration End Date: 18th March 2019
- Last Date for Online Submission Start: 21st February 2019
- Last Date for Online Submission End: 20th March 2019 (11.59 pm)
- Admit Card downloading Start Date: 23rd March 2019
- Admit Card downloading Start End: 27th April 2019
- Tentative Examination Date: 07th April 2019 (Sunday)
Eligibility Criteria for Kumaun University LLB / LLM Admission 2019
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (UG or PG) are eligible subject to their UG or PG Result is declared and available to the University before Admission date of LLB Courses.
- General and Other Background Class (OBC) Category Candidates should have secured at least 45% marks in his/her Graduation or Post Graduation level Examination. Candidates with percentage 44.99 are not eligible to apply.
- All other reserved category (SC/ST) candidates should have secured at least 40% marks in his/her Graduation or Posts Graduation level Examination. Candidates with percentage 39.99 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have any criminal case (ongoing or convicted in past) against him/her.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (LLB) are eligible subject to their LLB Result is declared and available to the University before admission date of LLM Course.
- All Candidates (All Categories) should have secured at least 50% marks in his/her LLB Examination. Candidates with percentage 49-99 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have any criminal case (ongoing or convicted in past) against him/her
- There is no age limit for admission to Master of Law (LL.M.) Program/ Bachelor of Law (LL.B.) Program.
- Applicants will be selected for LLB & LLM course based on the obtained marks in Entrance Exam and counseling which will be conducted by the Kumaun University
Entrance Test Centres
- Entrance Examination for LLM / LLB will be conducted only at SSJ Campus, Almora
Kumaun University LLB / LLM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidate seeking admission to the LLB/LLM program must apply online at https://kuentrance.in.
- Before applying Online, the candidates must deposit the required Fees through links available under ‘PAY FEE’ button of the Website. This Link will take you to Website of State Bank of India for depositing the Fees.
- The Fees can be deposited online or by cash at any Branch of State bank of India through Challan. You would be asked to choose between both the options for Fees payment by the Bank. Choose desired option and follow Instructions.
- After filling up all the details for online Application and confirming the correctness of the same, the System will generate a unique Registration Number and Password, which would be communicated to you via SMS and email address provided by you at the time of Fees payment.
- Candidates should also send the copy of printed Application along with Photo copy of all other required Documents to the University by REGISTERED POST only to Registrar (Affiliation), Kumaun University, Mallital, Nainital within specified time limit as mentioned in the Information Brochure
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed Information Brochure available UNDER Information Brochure link in this Website www.kuentrance.in
- The Fee for the Entrance Examination is Rs. 1200/- (Rs. Twelve Hundred only). The Fee will be deposited in online mode only through State Bank of India. The Bank charges will have to be paid by candidate to Bank, in addition to the Fee.
- Examination Fee – Rs.1200/-
- Portal Charge -Rs.50/-
- Total Fee – Rs.1250/-
- Candidates are advised to check his/her eligibility for the course before submitting the fees. Fees, once deposited will not be refunded in any case
Mode of Payment
- The Fee will be paid through State Bank of India Payment Gateway and it can be paid either online with Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card or Challan can be generated and Fee can be deposited by cash at any of the nearest Branch of State Bank of India.
Sleepy Hollow, Nainital, Department of Law, Telephone & Fax: +91- 5942 - 237279, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.kuentrance.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here