Jamia Millia Law Entrance Exam 2018 - Dates, Application Form
Jamia Millia Islamia announces BA LLB (Hons.), LLM (Executive) & PG Diploma 2018 through Entrance Exam
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following courses at Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia University for the academic year 2018-19
Jamia Millia Islamia, a Public Central University; has been established in 1920, originally at Aligarh in United Provinces which in 1925 initially moved to Karol Bagh, Delhi and later built up in Jamia Nagar
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2019
Availability of Admission Forms: 02nd Feb. 2018 - 07th March 2018
Forms Open for Editing: 08th Mar to 12th March 2018
Issue of Admit Cards: 08th Apr to 13th April 2018
Last date for submitting Qualifying Exam Result*: 15th September 2018
Academic Session Starts:
(a) Continuing Semester / Annual Classes: 17th July 2018
(b) First Semester / 1st Year Classes: 01st August 2018
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 years Integrated Program
- LL.M. (Executive) - 2 years Program
- P.G. Diploma in Labour Law - 1-year Program
- P.G. Diploma in Air Space Law - 1-year Program
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.):Candidates must have passed class XII examination in the 10+2 scheme or its equivalent in any discipline and securing an aggregate not less than 50% of the total marks in all the core subjects and English Language put together
- Age as per the Bar Council of India rules: The age bar for the candidates seeking admission into the programme is 20 years in case of general category applicants and 22 years in case of applicants from SC, ST and OBC as on 01st July 2018.
- No. of Seats: 60
- LL.M.:Candidates must have passed LL.B. with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade points.
- No. of Seats: 20
- The Application for admission may only be submitted online at Jamia Millia Islamia's website www.jmicoe.in. There is no printed application form for admission.
- While submitting the application, the candidate is required to make a payment of Rs.700/- towards application fee.
- The application fee may be paid either by Credit Card / Debit Card/Net banking.
- The application fee once received successfully at JMI's end is non-refundable and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- JMI shall only refund the application fee incase of failed transactions identified.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the form submission process.
- To register for admission candidates are required to use the online form available at JMI's Admission Portal: www.jmicoe.in
- The online form submission process consists of two-phases viz.
- Candidate's Registration: Entry of Basic Profile of the Candidate
- Entrance Application Submission: Choosing of Program(s), Category and Submission of Entrance Application Fee of Rs.700/-
- Submission of first declared result of the qualifying examination for verification in the concerned Department / Faculty / Centre of JMI, latest by 15th Sept. 2018.
Jamia Millia Islamia, (A Central University by an Act of Parliament)NAAC Accredited Grade "A" Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg,Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, Phone No.: 011-26981717, 011-26985603, 011-26986176 Extn. 1760, Email: email@example.com, Websitehttps://jmi.ac.in/
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here