CEE Kerala announces LLB Law Entrance Exam 2021 for Admission to 3-Years LLB Course
CEE Kerala LLB Law Entrance Exam 2021 – Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) invites online applications for the Computer-based Entrance Examination for Admission to LL.B Three Year Course for academic session 2021-22 Government and Self-financing Law Colleges of Kerala.
Interested candidates can apply online till July 28, 2021. Check out more details such as important dates, application process, selection and more on CEE Kerala LLB Law Entrance Exam 2021 from page below
CEE Kerala LLB Law Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
- Application Starting Date: 20th July 2021
- Application Closing Date: 28th July 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam: To be announced
- Download their Admit Cards from the website: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for CEE Kerala LLB Law Entrance Exam 2021
- Applicants applying for this have to qualify the eligibility criteria set by CEE
- Age limit: There is no upper age limit for appearing in the entrance exam of Kerala LLB 3 years.
- Citizenship: This is a national examination. Therefore candidates applying for it have to be a Indian citizenship.
- Academic Qualification: Candidates applying for Kerala LLB 3 year entrance exam have to be graduate from Kerala University or other equivalent university. Candidates have to be passed in a Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 45% aggregate while 42% for Socially and Educationally Backward classes and 40% for SC/ST.
CEE Kerala LLB Law Entrance Exam 2021 Application Process
- All candidates seeking admission to the course should apply online through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- There are 5 steps for the online submission of applications and all the steps are mandatory.
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Fill Application
- Step 3 – Pay Application Fee
- Step 4 – Upload images and Certificates
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page
- General & SEBC – Rs.685/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.345/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- Mode of Exam: Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language: English only
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions
- Duration: 2 hours
- Number of Questions: 200 questions
- Total Marks: 600 marks
- Number of Section: 4 Sections
- Marking Scheme: For every wrong answer one mark each will be deducted
Distribution of marks among the section:
No of questions
Arithmetic and Mental Ability
Aptitude for Legal Studies
- Thiruvananthapuram; Ernakulam; Thrissur; Kannur
- Candidates registered for the Entrance Examination can download their Admit Cards from the website
or more details and to apply online, please visit the official website