Bennett University 3-Years LLB (Hons) Program Admission 2019, Eligibility, Application, Dates
Bennett University announces Admission to 3-Years LLB (Hons) Program 2019
Bennett University LLB (Hons) Admission 2019 - Bennett University Applications are invited for 3-Years LLB (Hons) Programme for the Academic year 2019-20.
School of Law
- The curriculum of the Law papers at Bennett has been designed to incorporate emerging areas of Artificial Intelligence & Law, Entertainment Law, Advanced Intellectual Property Law, Internet Law & Governance, Privacy Law and other laws.
- The duration of the program is three years. Each academic year comprises two semesters, i.e. Fall (July-Dec) and Spring (Jan-June). A student upon successful completion of degree requirements as laid down in the Rules of the Program shall be eligible for the award of LLB(Hons) degree.
Total Number of Seats (Approved Intake) – 60
See: Law Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for Bennett University LLB (Hons) Admission 2019
Criteria of minimum Educational Qualification.
- Graduate from recognized University in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates who are offered provisional admission based on declared scores in the application in examinations as per clause 3 below, will be required to produce proof of same to the University authorities, during document inspection at the time of registration (tentative – 31 July 2019), failing which, such provisional admission will stand withdrawn. It shall be responsibility of the candidates to bring out variations in the scores/marks recorded in the admission offer letter and actual marks obtained in qualifying/eligibility examination, before accepting the offer. Any deviations detected even at a later stage after registration, shall render the offer of admission or admission itself, as invalid.
- If the results of graduation examinations are likely to be delayed beyond the date of registration (tentatively –31 July, 2019), such candidates shall be given extension to prove eligibility up to 14 Aug 2019. No representations for extension of dates for verification of documents shall be entertained.
- Submission of Application/Registration of candidature. Registration of candidature implies filling online application, updating the application with marks/scores and uploading of mark sheets as required:
- The candidate may fill the application form without waiting for the results of LSAT(India)-2019, graduation examinations or DU entrance test results.
- It is essential for the candidate to provide the marks of examinations as given at (a) above, immediately, after declaration of results. The marks may be (i) filled online or (ii) candidate may provide score cards to the admission office before the date mentioned in table below. Non- Compliance shall be at candidate’s risk and no claim can be made for consideration for merit.
- Candidate must fill all mandatory details and submit the final application, before being considered for merit.
- Further, the candidate has to produce the mark sheet of all relevant exams based on which provisional offer is made at the time of document verification during registration process (tentative 31 July 2019).
Bennett University LLB (Hons) Admission 2019 Application Process
- The students may fill the application forms online using net banking/credit/debit card at https://applications.bennett.edu.in.
- There is no separate online application form for the NRI/International student’s. However, students shall be provided an option to be considered under NRI category and which shall then lead to downloading of a sponsorship letter, which must be filled and sent to the University, to enable application being considered.
- Cost of Form: Rs 1000/-(can be paid online or through Demand Draft)
- The completed sponsorship letter, in case of NRI candidates must be sent to the following address Admission Section Bennett University Office, Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village, Greater Noida- 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bennett University LLB (Hons) Admission 2019 Important date
- Marks/Scores to be updated after declaration of LSAT/DU entrance test/ Graduation results: Within 7 days of declaration of results
- First set of admission offers: 17th June 2019 (tentative)
- Commencement of classes (Tentative): 01st August 2019 (tentative)
- Fee payment and confirmation of admission Within 10 days of admission offer
Bennett University, Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village, Greater Noida 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India, Tel. 91-8800.444.422, Email: email@example.com website www.bennett.edu.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here