Bangalore University LLM Program Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Bangalore University announces admission to Master of Law (LLM) Program 2019
Bangalore University LLM Admission 2019 - Bangalore University invites applications from interested candidates for admission to LLM program for the academic year 2019.
Bangalore University LLM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Opening of online portal for filling up of application for admission to 2 year LL.M course: 15th July 2019
- Last date and time for submission of application online. Without fine: 25th July 2019
- Last date and time for submission of application online. With a fine of Rs. 200/-: 29th July 2019
- Last date and time of hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the department/college and getting it verified: 31st July 2019 (4.00 pm)
- Announcement of Provisional Eligible candidates list for Common Entrance test: 03rd August 2019
- Last date for receiving any letter for discrepancies/ corrections in the provisional eligible candidates list: 06th August 2019 (5.00 pm)
- Announcement of Final Eligible candidates list for common entrance test: 08th August 2019 (10.00 am)
- Common Entrance Test (Date, Time and Venue): 10th August 2019 at University Law College & Dept. of Studies in Law, Jnanabharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru, Timings: 11.00 pm to 1.00 pm
- Announcement of Answer Keys on the website: 10th August 2019 (5.00 pm)
- Announcement of Omnibus Merit list on the university and college website: 16th August 2019
- Allotment of Seat: 16th August 2019
- Commencement of I Semester Classes: 21st August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore University LLM Admission 2019
- Candidates seeking admission to LL.M Degree under Semester Scheme should have passed the LL.B degree of the Bangalore University or any other UGC recognized Universities and should have secured 45% in the aggregate of 3 year/5 year LL.B Degree examination (5% relaxation for SC/ST, Cat-I and Persons with disabilities candidates)
- There shall be a Common Entrance Test (CET) for all the eligible candidates for admission to the course as specified below
- Merit List of the candidates shall be prepared by the admission committee based on the following criteria:
- 50% of the marks secured by the candidate in the CET and
- 50% of the marks obtained in LL.B degree 3/5 year course in the aggregate.
- No candidate otherwise eligible for admission shall be admitted if he/she fails to attend the CET and counseling on the notified dates.
- No student shall be permitted to pursue any other course of study leading to any other degree while he/she is pursuing LL.M course.
In take for the course
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Two Year Post- Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M –Semester Scheme) shall be 10 (Regular Seats) and 2 (Self Finance Seats) in the following branches of specialization:
- Constitution and Legal Order
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Criminal Law
Reservation of Seats:
- The admission of the candidates shall be based on merit cum reservation policy of the state Government /Rules of the Bangalore University with regard to supernumerary seats issued from time to time.
- A foreign student from other than English speaking countries seeking admission to two year post graduate degree programme in Law (LL.M-Semester Scheme) shall have completed the TOEFEL or other equivalent exam from fulfilling the minimum eligibility condition. However, he/she shall be exempted from the admission test.
- General Merit and OBC: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST & Cat-I: Rs. 400/-
- Fine after last date: Rs. 200/-
Bangalore University LLM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates eligible as per eligibility requirements may fill in application forms online on www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in or www.ulcbangalore.com
- Duly filled in application along with self- attested relevant testimonials/documents in all respects must reach the office of the Chairman, University Law College & Dept. of Studies in Law, JnanaBharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru- 560056 either in person or by post before the last date of submission.
For more details visit the official website
JnanaBharathi Campus, Bangalore- 560056
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here