Bangalore University Integrated BA LLB Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Bangalore University announces admission to 5 yrs Integrated B.A. LL.B Course 2019
Bangalore University Integrated B.A. LL.B Admission 2019 - Bangalore University, Bangalore invites applications for admission to Five Years Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A LL.B) Program in the University Law College, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore University for the academic year 2019.
See: Law Entrance Exams
Important Dates for Bangalore University Integrated B.A. LL.B Admission 2019
- Issue of Application Forms (Online): 22th April 2019
- Last date for receipt of duly filled in Applications: 25th May 2019
- Publication of the eligible candidates Omnibus merit list on the College Notice Board/website: 06th June 2019
- Counseling cum admission for merit Regular seat in the College: 17th June 2019
- Payment quota and super seats in the college: 20th June 2019
- Commencement of 1st semester B.A., LL.B Classes: 25th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore University Integrated B.A. LL.B Admission 2019
- An applicant seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B Honors Course shall have successfully completed Pre-University Course or Senior Secondary School Course ('+2') or equivalent (such as 11+1, 'A' level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized University in India or outside, or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (in the case of SC/ST 40% & OBC-42% within Karnataka Students only) of the total marks.
- Candidates obtaining 10+2 directly without have any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the B.A., LL.B Honors Courses.
- A candidate having passed Job oriented Course and Diploma Course are not eligible to seek admission in B.A., LL.B.
- Maximum age for seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B. Honors Course is 20 years of age (relaxation of two years in case of SC, ST, Other Backward Communities & Foreign Nationals) as on the last date for submission of application of the year of admission.
- In the case of Foreign Nationals, the candidate must have studied English Language as one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2 or equivalent Higher Secondary School Examination by obtaining grade or marks equivalent to 45% in aggregate as determined by the Equivalence Committee. The Admission Committee may conduct an English Language competence test if it is required. Only on the basis of requisite English language standard, will the candidate by provisionally admitted.
Admission will be done on the basis of merit cum reservation policy of the Govt. of Karnataka /Bangalore University rules and Application/Admission Fee once paid shall not be refunded
Bangalore University Integrated B.A. LL.B Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Form & Brochure can be downloaded from the University Website www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in / www.uclbangalore.com
- The filled in application should be submitted to the Principal, University Law College, JnanaBharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore - 560056, on or before 25th May 2019 during the working hours either in person or through Speed Post. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- For more information on college and courses and syllabus, faculty details please click Bangalore University website: www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in / www.uclbangalore.com
University Law College,
Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore â€“ 560056, (Karnataka), Website www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in