Bangalore University B.A. LLB (Hons) Admission 2021 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
Bangalore University announces Admission to 5-years B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Course 2021-22
Bangalore University B.A. LL.B (Hons) Admission 2021 - Bangalore University, invites applications for admission to 5-Years B.A L.L.B (Honors Degree) Program in the University Law College, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore University for the academic year 2021-22.
Candidates can read the complete details of Bangalore University B.A. LL.B (Hons) Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria and more from the page below.
Bangalore University B.A. LL.B (Hons) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Issue of Application Forms (Online) : - 28th June 2021
- Last date for receipt of duly filled in Applications :- 10th August 2021
- Publication of the eligible candidates Omnibus merit list on the College Notice Board/website : To be announced later
- Counseling cum admission : To be announced later
- Commencement of 1st semester B.A., LL.B Classes : To be announced later
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore University B.A. LL.B (Hons) Admission 2021
- Candidates should have passed II PUC/10+2 or equivalent with marks not less than 45% (in the case of SC/ST 40% & OBC-42% and having income less than 8 lakh per annum within Karnataka Students only) of the total marks are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit : Maximum age for admission to General candidates is 20 (twenty) and in case of SC/ST & Foreign Nationals), it is 22 (Twenty two) years.
Bangalore University B.A. LL.B (Hons) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application shall be filled up in online mode only by visiting the University official website https://eng.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/ or www.ulc.bangalore.com
- Application submitted online should be downloaded and submitted in person or by post along with necessary documents to the Principal, University Law College, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru-560056 on or before 12.08.2021.
- For General & Other Candidate : Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/ Cat-I Candidates : Rs. 550/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online or Offline mode
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit cum reservation policy of the Govt. of Karnataka /Bangalore University rules and Application/Admission Fee once paid shall not be refunded
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here