ISIL PG Diploma Course in International Law Admission 2019
Indian Society of International Law announces Post-Graduate Diploma Courses in International Law 2019
ISIL PGD International Law Admission 2019 - The Indian Academy of International Law and Diplomacy, New Delhi has invited application for admission to the Post-Graduate Diploma Courses in various branches of international law for the Academic year 2019-20.
The ISIL organises every year a Summer Course in International Law to bring to you the current developments and their importance. The 18th ISIL Summer Course will commence from Monday, 10 June 2019, to Friday 21 June 2019.
The topics will relate to:
- Public International Law
- Private International Law
- International Institutions
- International Trade and Business Law
- International Environmental Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- International Human Rights, International Humanitarian Law Refugee Law
- International Criminal Law with special reference to the International Criminal Court.
- The Society will endeavour to make available the best expertise available in the respective fields as course instructors, which would include noted academicians, governmental, non-governmental and UN officials etc.
- The course will comprise classroom lectures, discussion, counseling and library consultation, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays.
Eligibility Criteria for ISIL PGD International Law Admission 2019
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree from a recognised University are eligible to apply.
- A degree in law/commerce/business management is desirable for students interested in pursuing the course in International Trade and Business Law.
- Minimum Age - 20 years
- The course fee would be Rs. 3,000/- for students and Rs. 3,500/- for teachers and lawyers.
- Maximum 300 participants can be admitted on the basis of first-cum-first serve.
ISIL PGD International Law Admission 2019 Application Process
- Online registration is also placed at ISIL website https://www.isil-aca.org
- Registration payments may be made through Demand Draft in favour of The Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi.
- However, delegates from Delhi may pay by cheque. Online registration is also available at ISIL website. An additional of Rs. 50/- will be charged for online payment.
- At the end of the course a certificate of attendance will be given to all the participants. We hope you /your institution will make use of this opportunity of attending the summer course.
For more information, please visit official Website: www.isil-aca.org
Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi
The Indian Society of International Law, V.K. Krishna Menon Bhawa 9, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi-110001, Tel: +91-11-23384458/59 9, E-mail: isil(5)qiasdl01 .vsnl.net.in, Website: www.isil-aca.org