ISIL New Delhi PGD International Law Admission 2018
Indian Society of International Law announces Post-Graduate Diploma Courses 2018
The Indian Academy of International Law and Diplomacy, New Delhi has invited application for admission to the following courses for the Academic year 2018-19
One-Year Post Graduate Diploma Courses in:
- International Law and Diplomacy
- Human Rights, International Humanitarian and Refugee Laws
- International Trade and Business Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- International Environmental Law
- International Law
- Law of International Institutions
- Last two courses are affiliated to Delhi University (Subject to the enrolment of 20 students)
- These courses are immensely popular among University Studies, Lawyers, Bureaucrats, Diplomats and NGO's in view of their usefulness
- Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st July 2018
- The Classes are held three days a week 06.00 pm to 07.30 pm
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree from a recognised University are eligible to apply
- A degree in law/commerce/business management is desirable for students interested in pursuing the course in International Trade and Business Law.
- Minimum Age - 20 years
- Application Forms can be obtained from "The Indian Society of International Law, V.K. Krishna Menon Bhawan, 9, BhagwanDass Road, New Delhi-110001" in person on payment of Rs.150/-
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2018
For more information, please visit our website www.isil-aca.org
ISIL New DelhiIndian Society of International Law, Delhi, V.K Krishna Menon Bhawan, 9 Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi-110001, Ph.: 23384458, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.isil-aca.org
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Law Entrance Exams.