Indian Law Institute Ph.D. LLM, PG Diploma Admissions 2018
ILI Delhi Ph.D. in Law and LLM Programs through Entrance Test 2018 and PG Diploma Programs Admission 2018
Indian Law Institute Ph.D. LLM, PG Diploma Admissions 2018 - Indian Law Institute, Delhi a premier legal research Institute established in 1956, announces admission into Ph.D., LLM & PG Diploma Programs for the academic session 2018-19.
Law Programs 2018
- Ph.D. in Law
- LLM - One-Year Program
- Post Graduate Diploma Programs in Specialized branches of Law (Evening Classes): (i) Alternate Dispute Resolution, (ii) Corporate Laws and Management, (iii) Cyber Law, (iv) Intellectual Property Rights)
- Online Certificate Courses in (i) Intellectual Property Rights and Information Technology in the Internet Age, and (ii) Cyber Law
Also See : Law Entrance
- Commencement of Sale of Prospectus containing Application Form: 1st week of May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form:
- For PhD Program: 01st June 2 018(11.59 PM)
- LL.M Program: 01st June 2018(11:59 PM)
- For PG Diploma: 03rd July 2018(11:59PM)
- All India Admission Test for admission to the PhD & LLM will be held on 09th June 2018 Sunday, at 10.00 am and 03.00 pm respectively
- Admit Card for PhD/LLM Entrance can be self-generated by candidates from 05th June 2018 onwards
For Ph.D. in Law
- An applicant holding LLM Degree from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks is eligible to apply; the application form completed in all respects along with a brief Research Plan shall be submitted for admission
- For further details regarding Ph.D. regulations, admission test & guidelines (Please see the website www.ili.ac.in)
LLM (One-Year Program)
- LLB Degree (with not less than 50% marks) from any University/Institution recognized by Bar Council of India as eligible for enrollment as an advocate in India (or); A Law Degree from a foreign country with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exams are also eligible to apply but their admission will be subject to production of proof of having acquired minimum prescribed qualification, at the time of admission.
- Such candidate shall give an undertaking that he/she is taking the provisional admission at his/her risk and that he/she shall submit the result of qualifying exam on or before 15th September 2018.
- In case the candidate fails to submit his/her final result of qualifying exam to prove his/her eligibility on or before 15th Sept.-2018 for any reason whatsoever, his/her admission shall be treated as cancelled and the entire fee forfeited.
PG Diploma Programs
- Minimum qualification for admission to the PG Diploma Programs is a Graduate Degree from a recognized University; 5% weightage will be given to the Law Graduates for admission to all Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- The minimum requirement of admission to the PG Diploma in Labour Law is LL.B./MA in Social Sciences(II Divn.)Programs
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Laws and Management
- Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Laws
- Labour Laws
For Ph.D. in Law
- Candidates who have qualified for UGC NET/JRF, SLET, and M.Phil are exempted from taking the admission test.
- There shall be a written test of three hours duration for the candidates who have not qualified UGC NET/JRF, SLET & M.Phil; the written test shall consists of two papers
- All qualified candidates shall make a presentation before the Admission Committee on the proposed topic of research on a date notified by the Institute.
For Master of Laws (LLM) - One Year Program
- The Candidates for admission to LLM-One Year Program; however, there will be an All India Common Admission Test (CAT) for both the Programs.
- The All India Common Admission Test for admission to both the LLM Programs to be conducted by the Indian Law Institute with the objective of Testing Aptitude for Research, Legal Reasoning and Comprehensions and Basic Knowledge in different branches of Law.
- Merit list will be drawn for LLM (One Year). The Shortlisted candidates will be called for Viva-Voce.
- For online submission of application form, the applicant is required to pay the fee of Rs.2500/-(Rupees two thousand five hundred) + service charges towards application fee through Net banking/Debit/Credit card/wallet on or before 01st June 2018
For Post Graduate Diploma Programs
- Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma Programs shall be made on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam as per the eligibility for individual Post Graduate Diplomas; 5% weightage will be given to candidates who are law graduates.
- Application Form along with Prospectus can also be downloaded from Institute's website i.e. www.ili.ac.in or www.ilidelhiadmission.in
Sale of Prospectus along with Application Form
- The Price of the Prospectus containing Application Form is Rs.3000/- (Rupees three thousand) only for all applicants; the Prospectus along with the Application Form will be on sale on all working days from the admission counter of the Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi-110001 either on cash payment or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the "Indian Law Institute payable at New Delhi"
- For online submission of application form, the applicant is required to pay the fee of Rs.3000/-(Rupees three thousand) plus service charges only towards application fee through Net banking/Debit/Credit card/wallet on or before 01st June 2018(11:59 PM)
- Prospectus along with Application Form by Post
- The Prospectus along with Application Form can also be obtained by Registered Book Post/Courier on payment of Rs.3000/- only in the form of a DD in favour of the Indian Law Institute payable at New Delhi along with a self-addressed envelope of not less than 24 x 30 cms size
- The amount once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances; the Institute will not be responsible for the delay, loss or damage, if any, during the transit of the Prospectus.
- The envelope of the letter requesting for the Prospectus must be super-scribed at the left top corner as REQUEST FOR PROSPECTUS-2018
- This will help in responding to the request immediately; also, the name of the candidate, address and the course for which admission is sought must be clearly written on the back of the demand draft. The ILI shall not be responsible for any postal delay
Indian Law Institute (ILI), New Delhi
(Deemed University), (India’s Premier Institute for Legal Research and Education), The Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi-110001, Tel.: 23382190, Website www.ili.ac.in