NLSIU Bangalore UG and PG Law Courses Admission 2019 for Foreign Nationals
National Law School of India University (NLSIU) announces Admission to UG and PG Law Programs under Foreign Nationals Category 2019-20
NLSIU Bangalore Law Courses Admission 2019 - The notification for National Law School Of India University (NLSIU) Bangalore LLB LLM Law Admission for Foreign Nationals 2019 has been announced. National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore invites applications for admission to Undergraduate [B.A., LL.B (Hons)] Degree Program and Post-graduate [One-Year LL.M] Degree Program for the academic year 2019-20 under Foreign Nationals Category.
NLSIU Bangalore Law Courses Admission 2019 Important Date
- Last date of submitting online application is 31st March 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for NLSIU Bangalore Law Courses Admission 2019
B.A. LL.B (Hons) Degree Program:
- Candidates should have passed the higher secondary school examination (10+2) system or an examination equivalent thereto securing, in the aggregate, not less than 50% of the total marks
One-Year LL.M Degree Program:
- Candidates should have passed the LLB degree or its equivalent from a recognized university and should have secured not less than 55% of marks.
Common to both
- If the medium of instruction is not English, the candidates are required to satisfy the requirement of proficiency in English language.
- Total number of seats available for Foreign Nationals (05 for B.A.-LL.B (Hons) Program;
- Foreign nationals will be admitted directly on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exam, overall academic record and command over English language.
- Preference will be given to the candidates from SAARC countries and other developing countries.
NLSIU Bangalore Law Courses Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to submit the application online only along with a fee of US $150. (the bank details are enclosed for online payment. After making the payment,the applicants are required to email a copy of acknowledgement to: firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the application number.
- Guidelines for online submission of application form is available on the website.
For further details please visit the website: www.nls.ac.in
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
The National Law School of India, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560242 (Karanataka), Tel.: +91-80-2321-3160, 2316 0532/533/535, Fax: +91-80 23160534, Email: email@example.com, Website www.nls.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here